• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Flashy McLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maverick
Private offer???

So I delayed my spring reservation and was wave 1 this fall and ordered a Pro SR. So I thought I should be eligible for the 7k private offer.

So I called my dealer today to have him look for my private offer. He did find an offer for the 7k, but said I would have to pay the extra 5k price increase that the pro models just got. Does that sound correct.l? I had ordered before the 2nd increase happened. Anyone actually get their truck with the private offers yet?
Which store? I have some friends who work in dealerships in Nebraska.
Sponsored

indubitalist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Pro
Your dealer is incorrect. I don't think anyone has first hand experience yet but Ford will do something to credit the $5k back to you, I have heard it called a rebate but it will be at point of sale. In short wave 1 and 2 pro orders should get $12000 off of the sticker price.
@jimfigler and @Fair__dinkum are scheduled to receive their Pros tomorrow and Monday. We should have an answer to that "first hand experience" question pretty darn soon, assuming I'm reading the tracker correctly.

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
@jimfigler and @Fair__dinkum are scheduled to receive their Pros tomorrow and Monday. We should have an answer to that "first hand experience" question pretty darn soon, assuming I'm reading the tracker correctly.
I think both of them (and myself) are still waiting for the status to switch to shipped. My date shows Monday as the end of the delivery window but according for Ford CS it is still at ramp 51 collecting dust.

indubitalist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Pro
I think both of them (and myself) are still waiting for the status to switch to shipped. My date shows Monday as the end of the delivery window but according for Ford CS it is still at ramp 51 collecting dust.
Oh, sorry to hear that. I guess I need to pay more attention. Mine's at least at ramp 5M in New Boston, so the rail carrier should have possession of it, whether or not it's actually moving. My window is supposed to be Nov. 19-25.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
I would imagine my expected delivery will change from the 14th. It would crazy it was the 15th because that would be 1 year from my reservation.

Sponsored

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
I would imagine my expected delivery will change from the 14th. It would crazy it was the 15th because that would be 1 year from my reservation.
Let's just hope we don't have to wait for my 2 year reservation anniversary...

Fair__dinkum

First Name
Dundee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
Good news on that front. I'm leaving the country in a couple hours for the upcoming week. Accordingly, Jim and Halbach should be getting a call from their dealerships tomorrow morning.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
Good news on that front. I'm leaving the country in a couple hours for the upcoming week. Accordingly, Jim and Halbach should be getting a call from their dealerships tomorrow morning.
I’m not leaving the country but I am leaving the state tomorrow until Thursday. So Friday is the earliest I could do anything.

Dirtriderx99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
It says I’m shipped on the tracker. Doesn’t show a date that it shipped.

Sponsored

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
The only call I'm ever going to get from my dealer is to say the truck was hit by a meteor and I'm SOL.