• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

surferjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Well after the delivery window being pushed my truck has arrived at the dealer. Waiting on a PO to finalize financing with my credit union, appointment to pick it up tomorrow.
Well, I sure hope the Cali Team and I experience the same Wormhole Shipping experience. Though my dealer confirmed shipment on the 18th, I just received a "Your Truck Has Shipped" email from Ford, and my Ford.com account finally shows an estimated delivery range of 12/22 - 12/28! No updates from dealer.
Sponsored

KurtsRPMGarage

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, 22 Tesla Model 3, 03 C5 Z06
Occupation
Geologist
Well, I sure hope the Cali Team and I experience the same Wormhole Shipping experience. Though my dealer confirmed shipment on the 18th, I just received a "Your Truck Has Shipped" email from Ford, and my Ford.com account finally shows an estimated delivery range of 12/22 - 12/28! No updates from dealer.
My ETA just populated as well. 12/23 to 12/29. Really cutting it close there Ford.

hringrose

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Pro, 1965 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Geotechnical Engineer
Got the same 12/22-12/28 ETA. Hoping for sooner, but before the end of year was always my hope!

ranchd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro SR
Occupation
Software
Hey all. Same updated ETA 12/22-12/28. However, I checked with the dealer today and their VinView software says ETA of 12/2 in Richmond, CA? (where other norcal folks should also get dropped I think) :unsure: Hopefully it's more like what happened with @rmstephenson

Nbpfit07

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford F-150 Lariat 2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Healthcare
Could you post this policy flyer for price protection that you mention? My dealer is playing dumb
went in there with all of those, plus printouts of my order, plus printouts of the little notes about dealer selling price, msrp, etc from my online order summary, and still couldn’t get em to budge.

I hope your experience gets better, and turns out better than mine did, really wasn’t bad otherwise! Did make sure I got em to sign a we owe document stating they owe me a price protection check and for the amount. Dunno what kinda legal protection that gives me, but made me feel better lol.

Really think they were clueless about how the process is supposed to go. Told em plenty of dealerships are doing the right thing and honoring the price on the order, but they said they have never done it like that, so I dunno?

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) D6133036-E75D-4BC7-82E2-42BDCEC069BC

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1D9D8DC1-43C6-4608-8BDB-F5F0E8679684

Attachments

Sponsored

Nbpfit07

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Healthcare
Could you post this policy flyer for price protection that you mention? My dealer is playing dumb

Will add I wish I would have saved this video to show the sales manager when I was going through the motions. Explains it’s supposed to be given and the dealer pockets the check, dunno what the disconnect is.

Nbpfit07

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Healthcare
My dealer was giving me bs about needing to be re-invoiced by Ford because he “didn’t know how much ford was gonna price protect.” But yet he wrote a “we owe” sheet up for “$5,000 check from Ford.” Just doesn’t make sense how they couldn’t honor it.

surferjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Hey all. Same updated ETA 12/22-12/28. However, I checked with the dealer today and their VinView software says ETA of 12/2 in Richmond, CA? (where other norcal folks should also get dropped I think) :unsure: Hopefully it's more like what happened with @rmstephenson
Yeah, given how laggy and disjointed Ford's tracking has been, I am totally going with your dealer's report -- it also aligns with (1) our railcar tracking (departed Dagget a few days ago) and (2) the recent deliveries in So. Cal. I bet the ETA Ford has uploaded is based on the long-outdated Blue Island status (now, the "Blue Cheese" status).

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
Ditto! Same here. 12/22 -28. My dads Pro will get dropped in Richmond and trucked to Carson City. That’s how my Lariat went during delivery. Hope we get early deliveries. Cutting it close.

khatch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F150, 2021 Bronco, 2023 Lightning
Lariat ER showing Built this morning on the Ford tracker! But not on the tracker app.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Built.JPG

Sponsored

nanohead

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E, 23 Lightning ER, 15 F150 XLT, 12 Cayman
Occupation
Engineer
Just looked actually, not a single 2023 has shipped (from our forum data) to NY.
Yep, NJ here. Nada. Still showing in production. Dealer was told on chip hold

My Lariat ER has been "in production" since 11/4. I was told by the dealer and by Ford customer service that it was on chip hold. I asked my dealer to contact the Ford regional manager to find out why Lariat ERs made later in November were being built and shipped and mine was not. The Regional manager came back and said the truck had been delivered to the carrier 11/12 but was on rail car delay. The order tracking does not show the truck built or shipped. Anyone else here on rail car delay? Did the regional manager just make this up? Who exactly has accurate information within this system? All of this is beyond frustrating.
I'm gonna dig into this. My dealer is great, super responsive, and he'll figure it out.

Lariat ER showing Built this morning on the Ford tracker! But not on the tracker app.

Built.JPG
Gawd I'm jealous

tblches

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
One of the three VINs I am tracking from this build week going to my dealership now shows "Built."

Unfortunately, it's not mine but hopefully I'm not far behind lol

khatch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F150, 2021 Bronco, 2023 Lightning
Gawd I'm jealous
I am shocked to see an update. I've checked that stupid tracker probably 5 times a day for 3 weeks. I hope Ford got the parts they need (chips I guess) to get all these ERs done and get them delivered before the end of the year for the tax credit. Is hope a good thing in this case? I don't know. But I had resigned myself to not taking delivery if it doesn't happen this year.

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
I am shocked to see an update. I've checked that stupid tracker probably 5 times a day for 3 weeks. I hope Ford got the parts they need (chips I guess) to get all these ERs done and get them delivered before the end of the year for the tax credit. Is hope a good thing in this case? I don't know. But I had resigned myself to not taking delivery if it doesn't happen this year.
5 times a day?
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) download.jpeg-1

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Ugh.

Updated delivery window: 12-24 - 12/30
Sponsored