• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning ER
Godspeed!! Looking forward to your report !!
Picked up with the NJ incentive included and taken off as per sales agreement when I first ordered it. So look like the dealership take care of rebate directly with the clean energy program.

Fullerton Ford so far kept surprising me how seamless they work. John Caruso is the sales guy and Joe is the finance guy. Never finish the paper work so fast. Definitely the best dealership I’ve dealt with.

Pic below to confirm she is home and safe.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 3E879E3D-860D-40D0-A11F-43C44F77F200
Sponsored

BarryB

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S550 Tesla X Range Rover
Hi 12/12 gang. As promised, here are the photos of my(our) truck. I drove it today to Monterey and told my husband that he will never get his truck back again! :devilish: It's a dream to drive, I'm in love.
Final question - we forgot to ask about our $600 deposit and was told that they have to request it from Ford and it can take up to 30 days to refund to our original method of payment. Can y'all chime in on how your deposits were credited/refunded to you, please?
image000000.jpg
image000003.jpg
tempImageaABBQH.jpg
Looks beautiful Kim! My dealer credited my account $600 while I was sitting there yesterday. It showed immediately.

CAMB150

First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150-Lightning Pro
Did you get the NJ $2k? The NJ BPU emailed me back asking for more info. I’d like to compile a list of the people in the same boat as me. You, me, @CAMB150, etc
I'm in but don't think we will get anywhere. I keep getting same responses from Ford. Talk with dealer and now the latest visit fueleconomy.org? Ugh? Do they know State and Fed is different? I've outlined it so easy to understand with links. What a mess.
So went in for some paperwork, asked about it and sales guys said no can't do due the sticker price being over the 55K limit. I said sticker price has that extra 5K increase which I'm not paying, he said state don't care they need to send a copy of the actual window sticker and so price is over the limit. They won't vouch 2K for me due to that sticker being over. Not really helpful there. Maybe I'll speak with someone else there when I pick it up. @Minh they actually gave you the 2K off? Wow good job! Kudos for Fullerton if that's the case. Maybe your sticker was under 55K? Anyway got to look at all cleaned up in the sun and yes I'm glad I chose Antimatter blue. Really nice color for the Pro. I also got ford pass activation and did notice already 30 miles on it. What in the world? Are those test miles or are those folks asking can I test drive this? Not happy about that.

WesternNC

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 lightning xlt standard range
Hi 12/12 gang. As promised, here are the photos of my(our) truck. I drove it today to Monterey and told my husband that he will never get his truck back again! :devilish: It's a dream to drive, I'm in love.
Final question - we forgot to ask about our $600 deposit and was told that they have to request it from Ford and it can take up to 30 days to refund to our original method of payment. Can y'all chime in on how your deposits were credited/refunded to you, please?
image000000.jpg
image000003.jpg
tempImageaABBQH.jpg
My salesman had not heard of the 600 deposit, but the sales manager knew exactly what was going on and said that they had the money already and that they do not get a lot of details when the money comes in. They have a seperate account for those funds to help keep track.

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning ER
I'm in but don't think we will get anywhere. I keep getting same responses from Ford. Talk with dealer and now the latest visit fueleconomy.org? Ugh? Do they know State and Fed is different? I've outlined it so easy to understand with links. What a mess.
So went in for some paperwork, asked about it and sales guys said no can't do due the sticker price being over the 55K limit. I said sticker price has that extra 5K increase which I'm not paying, he said state don't care they need to send a copy of the actual window sticker and so price is over the limit. They won't vouch 2K for me due to that sticker being over. Not really helpful there. Maybe I'll speak with someone else there when I pick it up. @Minh they actually gave you the 2K off? Wow good job! Kudos for Fullerton if that's the case. Anyway got to look at all cleaned up in the sun and yes I'm glad I chose Antimatter blue. Really nice color for the Pro. I also got ford pass activation and did notice already 30 miles on it. What in the world? Are those test miles or are those folks asking can I test drive this? Not happy about that.
I know they do some driving in it. My truck had 26 or 28 miles when I picked it up I forgot.

Yes I just checked the final sales order and it show 9000 rebate. I think it’s the dealership rather they have knowledge of this or not or they simply don’t care and don’t want to deal with it. Did a quick math and it all add up properly to the Penny.

Incentive is MSRP at time of order not what sticker price show. Sorry you had to go through this.

Sponsored

kskaplan25

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Nissan Leaf SV, GMC Yukon Denali
Looks beautiful Kim! My dealer credited my account $600 while I was sitting there yesterday. It showed immediately.
Thanks, Barry! I see that your truck situation worked out for the best. Congratulations! I got a call from my salesperson this afternoon and subsequent emails. Refunds were initiated for both deposit amounts and will credit back to the card I used. So we are all good. 👍

CAMB150

First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150-Lightning Pro
I know they do some driving in it. My truck had 26 or 28 miles when I picked it up I forgot.

Yes I just checked the final sales order and it show 9000 rebate. I think it’s the dealership rather they have knowledge of this or not or they simply don’t care and don’t want to deal with it. Did a quick math and it all add up properly to the Penny.

Incentive is MSRP at time of order not what sticker price show. Sorry you had to go through this.
Yeah they must see one coming in and all want to drive it. I have $4,500 total options and with the 5K price increase put me over the 55K on the window. However my sales order with the included options is under the 55K. I said submit this. He said they need the window sticker on the truck to apply for it. I don't know whose is right. All I know if your dealer is doing it and the window sticker on yours is over 55K, then I say well done Fullerton!

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning ER
Yeah they must see one coming in and all want to drive it. I have $4,500 total options and with the 5K price increase put me over the 55K on the window. However my sales order with the included options is under the 55K. I said submit this. He said they need the window sticker on the truck to apply for it. I don't know whose is right. All I know if your dealer is doing it and the window sticker on yours is over 55K, then I say well done Fullerton!
Sorry I miss that window sticker question previously. Below is the window sticker price. You should also show them the fine print as well (also below).

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) D987B0FF-1B85-4D7D-80CC-6AB1BD4F6BC1

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 2A25ED5E-A7D9-482A-8321-D02B3937C24F

BarryB

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S550 Tesla X Range Rover
fyi I posted my rant under general topics but i feel obliged to share with my fellow 12/12ers. Sorry to be Debbie Downer but today sucked.

Day one of lightning ownership. Five stars. Perfect in every way. Exceeded all expectations. Now Ford needs to seriously work on public chargers. I just assumed it would be super easy like my Tesla was. Broken machines, convoluted process, way too many apps, 800 #’s manned by call centers in the Philippines, won’t accept debit Visa, just to name a very few. Thank God my home charger will be done in a few days. I can’t imagine doing a road trip in my beautiful new truck until Ford fixes this infrastructure shitshow.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/12 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 44A13BF1-A0E9-432B-BC1C-2ADA298C893B

CAMB150

First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150-Lightning Pro
Sorry I miss that window sticker question previously. Below is the window sticker price. You should also show them the fine print as well (also below).

Oh now I see. You just made it under 55K limit. That is why you got it. Remember destination charge doesn't count. I have 2k more options. My sticker says 56,500 before destination charge, hence a no can't do. That 5K increase Ford had was applied on my sticker, which put me over. Why couldn't they waited a little longer on price increase or printed window sticker before price increase? Oh well timing is everything they say 🤦‍♂️

Sponsored

Its PJ Bia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO

So you were able to get the full 9k in price protection on top of the $7000? That's good to hear.

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)
Picked up with the NJ incentive included and taken off as per sales agreement when I first ordered it. So look like the dealership take care of rebate directly with the clean energy program.

Fullerton Ford so far kept surprising me how seamless they work. John Caruso is the sales guy and Joe is the finance guy. Never finish the paper work so fast. Definitely the best dealership I’ve dealt with.

Pic below to confirm she is home and safe.

3E879E3D-860D-40D0-A11F-43C44F77F200.jpeg
Dude sick congrats!! So jealous of the NJ credit but super happy for you! I don’t think they are going to get reimbursed since the program told me like 5 times that it doesn’t qualify lol. Did they mention that but honor it since they wrote it?

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So went in for some paperwork, asked about it and sales guys said no can't do due the sticker price being over the 55K limit. I said sticker price has that extra 5K increase which I'm not paying, he said state don't care they need to send a copy of the actual window sticker and so price is over the limit. They won't vouch 2K for me due to that sticker being over. Not really helpful there. Maybe I'll speak with someone else there when I pick it up. @Minh they actually gave you the 2K off? Wow good job! Kudos for Fullerton if that's the case. Maybe your sticker was under 55K?
Ooohh your window sticker before dealer add ons and delivery is above 55k? Unfortunately they are right and the rules state the MSRP on sticker is the price factor. Dumb I agree

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

D987B0FF-1B85-4D7D-80CC-6AB1BD4F6BC1.png

2A25ED5E-A7D9-482A-8321-D02B3937C24F.jpeg
The $54.299 number is what the NJ credit is based on. You JUST squeaked by!! 🙌🏻

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning ER
The $54.299 number is what the NJ credit is based on. You JUST squeaked by!! 🙌🏻
Oh… sorry guess you and CAMB150 is right. Not sure where I read that time of order from….
Sponsored