• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RickKeen

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L SR Pro
Occupation
sw engineering manager,
Wow! We're so glad you're enjoying the awesome towing capabilities. Thanks for being a part of the Ford Family!
What Ford cannot say: "Wow, glad you are enjoying exceeding your truck's rated towing capacity by 90%".

FordBookends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning Lariat, ‘68 Mustang Conv, 65 Mustang
Occupation
Engineer
What Ford cannot say: "Wow, glad you are enjoying exceeding your truck's rated towing capacity by 90%".
Awww, that apartment didn’t weigh as much as the train the Lightning pulled back in 2021! 😂

Fastnf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 lightning
Pulled UPS truck out of a sandy rut into neighbors drive way. Actually it is the second time this month. The big storm a month ago made all the washes really soft. The Lightning handled it with no problem. Ok, so its not a train. The Ford engineers get all the fun.

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 fullsizeoutput_49

Sponsored

ChrisCon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Carbonized Grey Lightning Lariat ER
Just added this used trailer today to my collection. I’ve been searching for one that will allow me to tow my 5800 pound skid steer and also allow one person loading due to its tilt deck. Trailer and machine are barely under 8000lbs . Once I get this dialed in it will allow me to get the equipment to a job site that much quicker than hooking it to a 3/4 ton or one of my larger dump trucks. It will also allow me to bring the bobcat to places where trucks with commercial plates are banned.

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 IMG_2361

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Pulled UPS truck out of a sandy rut into neighbors drive way. Actually it is the second time this month. The big storm a month ago made all the washes really soft. The Lightning handled it with no problem. Ok, so its not a train. The Ford engineers get all the fun.

fullsizeoutput_49e.jpeg
Glad to see community helping each other out. Thank you for sharing this story and what the power of the Lightning truck can do!

rws265

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning, 23 MachE
I spotted this Verizon truck today. I'm jealous, my company truck is an ICE F150XL. Didn't get a chance to talk with the tech as he was on his phone. Took the pic and gave him a thumbs up.

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 20231005_140612

Sponsored

RickKeen

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L SR Pro
Occupation
sw engineering manager,
Moved my daughter to her apartment at college.
I didn't get a pic, but the back seat area actually held a lot more cubic feet of clothes than the bed did (with roll cover closed).

Ford F-150 Lightning Pics of Lightning Trucks Doing Truck Things. Got Any? 📸 IMG_4594

Last edited: