• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek

markeyv

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
architect
Blend: 10/26
Built: 11/11
Shipped: but no ETA
No Photo:

good news: got my outlet installed in my garage this weekend :)

Sponsored

markeyv

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
architect
What day did you ship?
changed to shipped on 11/17.
from ford chat and my dealer is sitting at new boston which from what i read is a giant yard of vehicles waiting on rail cars

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
Ford online chat just told me " I show the status of your 2023 F-150 is in Awaiting Shipment. At this time your vehicle does not have a scheduled ETA, but you will have one soon. I can see you have a pending update at the plant that may affect your ETA date"
They always say to reach out to the dealer. Can the dealer see more information?

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
Ford online chat just told me " I show the status of your 2023 F-150 is in Awaiting Shipment. At this time your vehicle does not have a scheduled ETA, but you will have one soon. I can see you have a pending update at the plant that may affect your ETA date"
They always say to reach out to the dealer. Can the dealer see more information?
Nope, I talked to mine today and they have the exact same system with the same info. Also..."May" affect your ETA date... we're way past that point Ford....

Fair__dinkum

First Name
Dundee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
I reached out to customer service for an update since my delivery estimate has been sitting at 11/8 - 11/14 for some while (after receiving an initial estimate of 10/29 - 11/4).

According to customer service today, my truck is sitting at Ramp 51 with an estimated arrival date of "to be determined". They indicated that there were no holds on my truck, but there was also no associated railcar or convoy information. My rate lock expires Friday. Fun times.

Sponsored

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
I reached out to customer service for an update since my delivery estimate has been sitting at 11/8 - 11/14 for some while (after receiving an initial estimate of 10/29 - 11/4).

According to customer service today, my truck is sitting at Ramp 51 with an estimated arrival date of "to be determined". They indicated that there were no holds on my truck, but there was also no associated railcar or convoy information. My rate lock expires Friday. Fun times.
How convenient that all 3 of us are WNY...

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
I found another from Orchard Park on FB that had a 10/31 build week for his Pro and is also waiting. He doesn't appear to be on here because I see no NY people listed for the 10/31 week.

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
I found another from Orchard Park on FB that had a 10/31 build week for his Pro and is also waiting. He doesn't appear to be on here because I see no NY people listed for the 10/31 week.
Then WNY is the problem. I read about a guy in Hamburg waiting on his Bronco (I think) for a while now.

granfaloon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
My dealer finally hooked me up today

image.png
Does ford CS still say that your truck is in Riverdale, IL? That’s what they say to me, but I’m hoping my truck is making its way across the country and just hasn’t had an update yet. Also, what system gives you detailed tracking like that?
Sponsored