• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Shady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150xlt
what is the phone number for UP train tracking

Sponsored

pdxmadman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat Extended Range, Rapid Red
Hey Oregonian railcar bros (@timwren, @granfaloon, @pdxmadman),

Our railcar is currently on BNSF tracks, which means that we don't have very good tracking capability. It seems like neither Ford nor our individual dealers will have any information until it's picked up by the "last mile" convoy.

However, I might have some inside information. Take this with a grain of salt, but:

Departed from Minot, MN en route to Portland Terminal Six, OR
Evening of 11-20 - Kremlin, MT
Morning of 11-22 - Hauser Yard, ID

Kremlin, MT to Hauser Yard is roughly the same distance it has left to travel to get to Portland Terminal Six (around 400 miles). So my uneducated guess is another 24-36 hours before it arrives at the terminal.

In theory, we could have convoy information as soon as tomorrow. Or, maybe not until next week. Or maybe never! Who knows! 🤷‍♂️
Hope your source is accurate. It would be fantastic to receive it next week!

Sponsored

indubitalist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Pro
another day hanging out at the new boston ramp per ford chat.
Mine's there, too, ramp 5M, been there since Nov. 8. Mine's destined for Orlando, too, so maybe we're both waiting on the same rail car. My original delivery window was Nov. 18-25, changed to Nov. 21-27 a couple of days ago. I see you don't yet have a delivery ETA, which is weird.

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
you are my convoy buddy.

5E70AF38-852E-4CD4-9AF6-DAA3B8EF4D82.jpeg
I've thought about it a bit and I still can't decide if I believe the dates as wishful thinking, or, not at all as crazy. I wasn't thinking about it yesterday but the 25th is this Friday and the 1st is next Thursday. If they got loaded on to a truck today and went the whole way by truck, they could theoretically arrive Friday since it really isn't that long of a drive (however unlikely as is may be). If they went rail partway, like Ohio maybe, there would be some extra delays for loading and unloading then convoy by the 1st as an optimistic/success based schedule. I feel like if our trucks aren't loaded up TODAY then I'm going back to crossing my fingers for the end of the year, no way it will happen by this window either.

shadycoh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt
what is the phone number for UP train tracking
CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

shadycoh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt
so I called UP tracking and it said the rail car was empty on Nov 22 and would arrive in Colorado on the 27

so does that mean they dropped my truck off already and are headed out If so that means my update to shipped happened the same day the truck was dropped somewhere in TX

its all so simple its confusing

markeyv

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
architect
Mine's there, too, ramp 5M, been there since Nov. 8. Mine's destined for Orlando, too, so maybe we're both waiting on the same rail car. My original delivery window was Nov. 18-25, changed to Nov. 21-27 a couple of days ago. I see you don't yet have a delivery ETA, which is weird.
i still don’t have a delivery date. my final destination os mullinax in apopka. i like your dates hopefully mine hitches a ride with you.
Sponsored