• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
It feels a bit wrong placing this right after a "still waiting" post but it looks like I get my truck tomorrow if the financing people can get their stuff in order quick enough! I'm so excited, I've dreamed of having an electric truck for close to 10 years now!
Sponsored

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
It feels a bit wrong placing this right after a "still waiting" post but it looks like I get my truck tomorrow if the financing people can get their stuff in order quick enough! I'm so excited, I've dreamed of having an electric truck for close to 10 years now!
Awesome! Someday you will disclose your dealer. Did you work out all the pricing?

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
Awesome! Someday you will disclose your dealer. Did you work out all the pricing?
Probably not quite yet, I still have to write my review to Ford still 😂 As for the pricing, I started that convo with the dealer over a month ago, mercifully we had it ironed out a week ago except for the occasional "oh yeah, forgot about that". We'll see what the future holds tomorrow.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Probably not quite yet, I still have to write my review to Ford still 😂 As for the pricing, I started that convo with the dealer over a month ago, mercifully we had it ironed out a week ago except for the occasional "oh yeah, forgot about that". We'll see what the future holds tomorrow.
What time is the deal going down.

Sponsored

Xendlessinyx

First Name
Muchael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Congratulations!! Enjoy your truck. Glad it all worked out for you at the end.

j1francisco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Raptor 2023 Ford Lightning
Status finally updated to shipped with ETA to California 12/29-1/4. There’s an avalanche raptor on same transport so looks like I have options if the lightning doesn’t deliver by end of year 😉 👍

UFLightning

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat
Received my shipped email this morning, ETA is still 12/15-12/21. I reached out to Ford CS yesterday but they did not have a rail car #, guess I'll have to bother them again soon. Still sweating delivery by the end of the year but there is hope!

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Did all who took delivery on a Pro, did you just get one key fob?

Sponsored