• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/31 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Jml91

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
Occupation
Wastewater Collections Technician
I think mine is right there too. Coming to San Diego but no updates
Sponsored

surferjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
I think mine is right there too. Coming to San Diego but no updates
Still in wormhole. Ford doesn't have anything beyond the Nov. 22 status at Blue Island.
Edit: Our friends in the 10/24 build week are getting the same status reports from Ford, but are tracking their railcars in Oregon. So, it's possible our trucks are moving and the unpaid interns at Ford have a backlog of status reports to update.

Last edited:

Jml91

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
Occupation
Still in wormhole. Ford doesn't have anything beyond the Nov. 22 status at Blue Island.
Edit: Our friends in the 10/24 build week are getting the same status reports from Ford, but are tracking their railcars in Oregon. So, it's possible our trucks are moving and the unpaid interns at Ford have a backlog of status reports to update.
So basically just hoping it pops up soon and somewhere close 🤞

alexose

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 C-Max, 1999 F150
If your railcar is on BNSF lines, then you're in the same boat as all of us... no official updates until it's picked up by the convoy.

Based on this map it seems like any trains headed to SoCal will head along the southern route through New Mexico and Arizona. There are lots of Virtual Railfan cameras along the way that you might be able to catch a glimpse if you're curious.

Chances are it's on a "priority" vehicle shipping train that will just be all autoracks, like this.

Last edited:

hringrose

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Pro, 1965 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Geotechnical Engineer
Yeah, I just spoke with Ford CS and they said it was at the Blue Island location but the railcar info they sent early on says it is in Bakersfield, CA. I wonder where it actually is?

Sponsored

Jml91

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
Occupation
Yeah, I just spoke with Ford CS and they said it was at the Blue Island location but the railcar info they sent early on says it is in Bakersfield, CA. I wonder where it actually is?
Bakersfield would be amazing! We could have them this week

KurtsRPMGarage

First Name
Kurtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, 22 Tesla Model 3, 03 C5 Z06
Occupation
Geologist
Bakersfield would be amazing! We could have them this week
I take back everything bad I ever said about Bakersfield.

Jml91

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning
Occupation
Truck has arrived at my dealer! Should take delivery tomorrow! Fingers crossed for a painless transaction.
Congrats!! Please update us on how it goes!

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Well, finally a new update. Still in Gibson, IN but I was given a railcar number...now I need to figure out how to track Canadian National Railways.

Sponsored

surferjoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Well, finally a new update. Still in Gibson, IN but I was given a railcar number...now I need to figure out how to track Canadian National Railways.
Hmmmm. I am/was on CNR too (have not found a way to track). If Oregon and Nor. Cal. run similar routes, a bunch of us got knotted up in Gibson. My railcar is #TTGX853634.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Hmmmm. I am/was on CNR too (have not found a way to track). If Oregon and Nor. Cal. run similar routes, a bunch of us got knotted up in Gibson.
I did some quick searching, I finally called the UP number. The information they had regarding the railcar # I have was from June. Not very helpful.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Little tease from the salesman for me, guess it’ll hold me over till the morning.
F2D842F1-580B-4715-BDD0-A0E3A1B2B840.jpeg
Very nice! Is that White or Avalanche?