• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 2/20/2023 [4/3] Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning pro
Just an update. Mine still shows no update from my previous screenshot. Does anyone know the typical timeline for a build?
Sponsored

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Just an update. Mine still shows no update from my previous screenshot. Does anyone know the typical timeline for a build?
Duration of time from "In Production to Built" is about ten days +/- individual Q/A issues being resolved.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
And from Build date to shipped/arrived at the dealer? (Round about)
Speaking nationally, there are three major parts to this phase

Waiting for outbound transport scheduling, hours, days to many weeks
Transit, distance defines the transit time to terminal yard 4-10 days
Waiting for last mile haulers to get it to your dealer hours, days to many weeks.

Upstate/eastern New York ..... ~16 days

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning pro
Speaking nationally, there are three major parts to this phase

Waiting for outbound transport scheduling, hours, days to many weeks
Transit, distance defines the transit time to terminal yard 4-10 days
Waiting for last mile haulers to get it to your dealer hours, days to many weeks.

Upstate/eastern New York ..... ~16 days
thank you good to know. I am in upstate western ny and was curious about this detail as well. Fingers crossed my timeline is similar to yours.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
thank you good to know. I am in upstate western ny and was curious about this detail as well. Fingers crossed my timeline is similar to yours.
TRANSIT PHASE to western (Buffalo / Rochester) a day ride on convoy from the Rouge unless they put it on a rail and drop in Buffalo

Sponsored

Jim Lewis

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord 2017; 2023 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
My ship date keeps pushing.

is this happening to anyone else?
After an initial ETA of 5/2 to 5/8/23 on the truck being BUILT, I got an updated, broadened range of 4/29 to 5/12/23 from Ford's e-mail announcing that the truck was SHIPPED. My dealer rep signed me up for Vin View text updates on shipping status changes and told me to expect delivery in mid-May in spite of the fact that the Vin View ETA is 5/5/23 at 1:06 PM :rolleyes: - and I haven't received any further Vin View updates since 4/24 - so things move slow in all stages of waiting for a Lightning.

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning pro
After an initial ETA of 5/2 to 5/8/23 on the truck being BUILT, I got an updated, broadened range of 4/29 to 5/12/23 from Ford's e-mail announcing that the truck was SHIPPED. My dealer rep signed me up for Vin View text updates on shipping status changes and told me to expect delivery in mid-May in spite of the fact that the Vin View ETA is 5/5/23 at 1:06 PM :rolleyes: - and I haven't received any further Vin View updates since 4/24 - so things move slow in all stages of waiting for a Lightning.
Gotcha. Ok much appreciated. Unfortunate to hear but i guess i will just jeep playing the waiting game

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
ETA's tend to float +/- days until actual shipment, then again, when the truck reaches the terminus (RAIL MOVES), it can continue to float to later dates while they arrange last mile transportation.