• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group

data003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Computer Nerd
Mine has been in this ramp also. Not sure what this ramp is but it seems like its where new trucks go to die. Ford is a huge failure when it comes to shipping. Great job getting the truck built this fast but thats kind of worthless if you cant get them to the customer on time.
Yeah something is definitely up with this location/ramp. I’ve been really frustrated by how long it’s taken to load the truck on a train. I literally have everything else… tonneau cover, rear seat cover for my kids/dog… just need the truck! 🤣😭
Sponsored

davidf01

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 lightning
My dealer won't even let me buy the truck because the truck is not at there dealer. Not sure why but I will lose my loan rate on Friday.

davidf01

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 lightning
Yeah something is definitely up with this location/ramp. I’ve been really frustrated by how long it’s taken to load the truck on a train. I literally have everything else… tonneau cover, rear seat cover for my kids/dog… just need the truck! 🤣😭
I will be putting this truck up for sale as soon as I take delivery since my rate will be higher and the FED increasing rates again today.

smax64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F250 FX4
Occupation
Firefighter
Yeah same here... And my truck is an hour and a half away... For over a week now :(

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
I will be putting this truck up for sale as soon as I take delivery since my rate will be higher and the FED increasing rates again today.
Rates are still low, though. I’m not sure why that should be a dealbreaker.

Sponsored

davidf01

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 lightning

LightningMcQueenAlbany

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Not sure if anyone cares, but still no updates for mine. Today is 4 week mark since “built email” came out. Still sitting in a parking lot at Dearborn I assume.
😔

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development

Cape Breton Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT Standard Range Atltimatter Blue
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Cape Breton Lightning

Ford Tacker Canada still eta 7/25-7/31...
however checked window sticker and keeps updated to current date (the white border around the sticker shows today's date)...
so figuring mine still stuck in MI...7/31 will just pass right on by...and NO delivery !!!

PS: Guessing US STRAGGLERS 23/5 are like

the "THE LAND OF THE MISFITS TOYS...like the toys in Rudolph's CHRISTMAS STORIES" lost and NOT TO BE FOUND !!!
(I know in the story they all were fixxed and given new HOMES THAT LOVE THEM NOW FOREVER...) !!!

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group 1658962361539

Wish I could get a built date @Ford Motor Company after 9 weeks from the blend date and 8 from in production date.

Sponsored

Cape Breton Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Law Enforcement
1658962361539.png

Wish I could get a built date @Ford Motor Company after 9 weeks from the blend date and 8 from in production date.
Cape Breton Lightning

Hey...man waz wondering if you had gotten obducted by the "FORD"...like Your Lightning seems to have been !!!

PS: I have a Built date but doesn't seem to have made much of a difference...IF ANY !!!

Cape Breton Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Cape Breton Lightning

Hey...man waz wondering if you had gotten obducted by the "FORD"...like Your Lightning seems to have been !!!

PS: I have a Built date but doesn't seem to have made much of a difference...IF ANY !!!

Cape Breton Lightning

Have you been in contact with Ford or just hearing the same...old...same old...like the rest of US STRAGGLERS 23/5 er's ?

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
Cape Breton Lightning

It gets depressing/madding reading the forums when I see people with a July blend date getting shipped. I'm catching up on the forums every day, just not posting snarky replies all over the place ;)

Cape Breton Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Law Enforcement
It gets depressing/madding reading the forums when I see people with a July blend date getting shipped. I'm catching up on the forums every day, just not posting snarky replies all over the place ;)

Cape Breton Lightning

DEFINITELY...with YA on that NOTE...I was trying NOT to notice but now seeing newer waves getting built/shipped/delivery and US STRAGGLERS can't get any type of current updates seems no matter who/where we try get information concerning OUR Lightnings' !!!

smax64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F250 FX4
Occupation
Firefighter
Shipped is over rated... That delivered is where it's at....I'll let you know when ford releases my truck from purgatory of Newark, NJ :(...

Ok I am done for a while see you guys next week...
Sponsored