• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group

GoGoGadgetTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition, 2022 Lightning Platinum
What did you have to do to initiate the shipment?
Nothing. I signed the form saying "yeah I know it's not included with the truck" a few days after picking up the truck (I forgot to ask about it at delivery, but remembered later so went back and signed it - I had to educate the dealer to look for it!), and that's it. No e-mail or anything telling me... just happened to be looking at the FedEx site for a completely unrelated shipment while signed in, and it showed me this shipment on the list.
Sponsored

bigmicah

First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
And they moved my date back again. Now 7/29/2022 - 8/4/2022.

Super frustrating when it's been sitting at the rail yard 20 miles away for 15 days now.

@Lytning :: Did you take delivery yet, or are you still stuck at the rail yard with me?

BeeLightning

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Impala, Jag SUV, F-150 Lightning on order
For the fellow "don't clean it" crew, you have a lot of work ahead of you. Mine is black so it may have been worse case scenario.
  • Two baths with the foamer and power washer
  • Re-foam and a two bucket method sponge bath.
  • Clay bar EVERYWHERE. Hood 2-3 times.
  • Finally, I gave a complete Adam's Advanced Graphene Ceramic spray coating.
Probably have 8 hours into it but no swirl or brush marks.
PXL_20220722_171450253.jpg
I appreciate the heads up. I have black coming as well. Guess i should start shopping to see who i have to pay to do what you did.

Reactions: GDN

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
Mine still looks to be on track to hit the local rail yard tomorrow afternoon. Saturday delivery would be awesome but i’m still expecting next week.

BeeLightning

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Well Im back from vacay and back to waiting... I see so much has has happened and not happened.

Congrats to everyone again who has thier ride!!

So I couldnt help but notice my delivery date was moved up a week to 7/23/2022 - 7/29/2022. You know what that means?? It's time for more fun with FORD chat...

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 9.53.53 AM

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 9.54.13 AM

One state away... We are getting close, but im thinking the original deliver estimation of next week is still likely.

Sponsored

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
I just got my “Your F-150® LightningTM just rolled off the assembly line” e-mail.

congrats to Ford for sending it to me before I actually got my truck!:LOL:

Lytning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prev: 2000 SVT Lightning; Now: 2022 BEV Lightning
Occupation
Engineer
And they moved my date back again. Now 7/29/2022 - 8/4/2022.

Super frustrating when it's been sitting at the rail yard 20 miles away for 15 days now.

@Lytning :: Did you take delivery yet, or are you still stuck at the rail yard with me?
Mine arrived at the Angela Krause Roswell dealership on 7/19 and I took delivery on 7/21. The hauler driver said he picked it up from rail car unloading in Hapeville, GA. I hope you get yours soon!

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
One state away... We are getting close, but im thinking the original deliver estimation of next week is still likely.
Unless some of us NorCal'ers start seeing movement in the next few days, I feel like we might be in a holding state.

We all got unloaded in Las Vegas and that's not productive to seeing Trucks getting delivered to Northern California (we should be unloaded in the Bay Area).

Cape Breton Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT Standard Range Atltimatter Blue
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Cape Breton Lightning

When I called FORD Chat only restated every thing I can see on tracking site, said he had no access to rail car or convoy #'s...and called Dearler he said only thing he seen was at Ramp 59...guess delivery by
31/7 just going to come a d go !!!

PS: Ford Canada tracker still delivery by 31/7 !!!

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
I received my photograph today!! Also, CSX says that it is at Industry/Annapolis Junction, Maryland with no ETA (whatever that means).

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group image (1)

Sponsored

davidf01

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 lightning
Cape Breton Lightning

When I called FORD Chat only restated every thing I can see on tracking site, said he had no access to rail car or convoy #'s...and called Dearler he said only thing he seen was at Ramp 59...guess delivery by
31/7 just going to come a d go !!!

PS: Ford Canada tracker still delivery by 31/7 !!!
I get the same information or should I say lack of information.

Last edited:

BeeLightning

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
We all got unloaded in Las Vegas and that's not productive to seeing Trucks getting delivered to Northern California (we should be unloaded in the Bay Area).
Yeah, when I talked to my dealer a few weeks ago, he thought they would be unloaded in Martinez..

kenyonsalo30

First Name
Kenyon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Explorer Plati , 2020 E63 AMG, 2021 GLE AMG
Occupation
Real Estate
CSX is now giving me an ETA at the East Brookfield, MA terminal at 7/27 4:30pm.

Based on how long vehicles are sitting at the terminal before United Road moves them, I assume that means I'll see mine next weekend at the earliest. Probably the following week, more likely.
My truck arrived CA8F on the 17th and it was on the dealer lot in the afternoon of the 20th.

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
My truck arrived CA8F on the 17th and it was on the dealer lot in the afternoon of the 20th.
I hope they are that efficient! I've been watching the United Road tracking and vehicles tend to sit for about 3 days before going to the dealer, plus I'm figuring an added day for the dealer to do their prep. That would put me at Monday (They're closed Sunday). If the trucking company is more efficient it could happen sooner. It looks like they're doing about 3 pickups a week from the railyard so I may just be lucky and have a transport coming just in time to get my truck. This week is possible, I'm just trying not to get my hopes up. :)
Sponsored