• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group

Mirus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I finally figured out how to get the information from UP about the railcar. The automated reply said "estimated arrival time at Industry is July 26th". What is Industry?
Are you in southern California? If so, city of industry has a huge rail yard.

Sea Ranch

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting, Porsche Carrera T, F150, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Retired
Are you in southern California? If so, city of industry has a huge rail yard.
I am in the Sacramento area. Perhaps it goes south and then comes up to Richmond?

Sponsored

Mirus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I am in the Sacramento area. Perhaps it goes south and then comes up to Richmond?
That could be a possibility. I know there has been huge issues in rail shipments lately and some tracks have closed off to certain providers.

MacMike

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
I'm in Houston and went to check my Lightning which I was sure would be in PDI. Sure enough it was but their PDI center is offsite and they do 3 dealerships inspections there so did not get to see it. While at my dealership, Mac Haik Ford Katy Fwy Houston, they had a used Lightning in the showroom and their demo in the lot. The demo is just for looking but current res and order holders can test drive it. I forgot to ask if the used one in the showroom is for sale but I'll ask tomorrow when I pick mine up. If anyone is interested give them a call and find out.

Lightninorian

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Pro
Occupation
Firefighter
I finally figured out how to get the information from UP about the railcar. The automated reply said "estimated arrival time at Industry is July 26th". What is Industry?
Industry is a generic term used for final destination. I don't know if anyone is really sure where they are going right now. Many people believe Northern CA goes to Richmond. Others believe it's Benecia. Maybe both. One member was told it was Milpitas due to the possible Embargo at Richmond due to truckers protesting the negative effects of the gig worker law going into effect. My train to norcal was supposed to arrive tomorrow but was pushed back to the 23rd, then the 25th, and today it was bumped again to the 26th. I'm just riding the rails like a hobo with nowhere to be.

tkittlitz

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14Ram1500ED, 20FordEscapeHybrid, 22LightningOrder
Except I'm still waiting for the "Built" stage. Cue the Debbie Downer sounds!😀

Hoping to make a road trip to Edmonton in late September before the Coquihalla gets winter crazy.
Oh no, I'm sorry I didn't realize you were still waiting for the built stage. I hope you see progress asap.

Sponsored

Sea Ranch

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting, Porsche Carrera T, F150, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Retired
Industry is a generic term used for final destination. I don't know if anyone is really sure where they are going right now. Many people believe Northern CA goes to Richmond. Others believe it's Benecia. Maybe both. One member was told it was Milpitas due to the possible Embargo at Richmond due to truckers protesting the negative effects of the gig worker law going into effect. My train to norcal was supposed to arrive tomorrow but was pushed back to the 23rd, then the 25th, and today it was bumped again to the 26th. I'm just riding the rails like a hobo with nowhere to be.
Thank you. Given the estimated delivery to the dealership (about 50 miles from Richmond) of July 31 to Aug. 6, that makes sense. That gives me more hope that all is well. The Port of Benicia is where Porsche and Audi (among others) are offloaded from the vehicle carriers that dock there. It is my understanding that Ford vehicles are offloaded from the railcars in Richmond and loaded onto the vehicle carriers to travel to the dealerships.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
Received an e-mail notification from United Logistics my truck was shipped from their staging yard at Port of Portland (OR) Terminal 6 @ 1806 hrs to my dealer.

Just checked UL’s OVISS online tracker…the car carrier is just pulling into my dealer as I type this😁 …. 18 days earlier than Ford’s original outer ETA date….I guess I know what I’m doing this weekend! I feel very fortunate…….

Rob G

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GV60 Sport, Bronco BL Sasquatch, Taycan 4S
Occupation
Retired
So I checked the United Road delivery site. All of the vehicles on that lot going to my dealer now have a delivery date of yesterday, today or Monday, except my Lightning. Ugh

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
Shipped email from Ford sent this morning, 7/22 at 0622 :p! Tracker updated to 'shipped' overnight and still shows same arrival estimates:
Your 2022 F-150 Lightning LARIAT is estimated to be delivered to between 07/28/2022 & 08/03/2022
Now, I'm wondering if I want to try to get the dealer to leave the interior as shipped? (Gotta get the rear seat dog defenses in place, plastic on the back seat would help keep the crap that gets under the hammock off the seats.) The dealer just built their own big public car wash on their lot. I haven't looked at what type it is. They've been running a bunch of new F-150s through the thing. Maybe I'd better just start repeating, "It's a damned truck." An $80,000 truck.