• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 9/05 Lightning Build Week Group

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Very much a first world problem, but it feels weird not to be refreshing and checking trackers.

Nothing to do now but wait for the call from the dealer.
Sponsored

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER (Atlas Blue)
Very much a first world problem, but it feels weird not to be refreshing and checking trackers.

Nothing to do now but wait for the call from the dealer.
Don't you worry, I'm refreshing enough to keep the Ford servers just as busy. They won't even notice you're missing.

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager

Sponsored

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Same thing happened to me but I am in build week 8/29.
Not cool. Not cool at all.

This is the fifth different ETA I’ve had, so maybe it will change again to a sooner time window

thesneak155

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Not cool. Not cool at all.

This is the fifth different ETA I’ve had, so maybe it will change again to a sooner time window
That signature at the bottom is getting out of control.

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

xycarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco Sasquatch, Lighting Lariat ER on order
Where are you all seeing your ETAs? Is this from reaching out via the chat?

I’ve been in production for 28 days now.

Last edited:

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Once shipped, it shows up in the shop.ford.ca tracker. You can also see it under "orders and reservations" on the main ford site.

Sponsored

MM in SouthTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat

I’ve been in production for 28 days now.
I got a “shipped” email from Ford with an estimated time window. I’m guessing everyone gets that. Not following the other stuff.

Reactions: kab

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
Once shipped, it shows up in the shop.ford.ca tracker. You can also see it under "orders and reservations" on the main ford site.
Have @kab truck shipped yet though ? I think you can see the ETA on the main / order management site once the truck is built.
Sucks that @kab is pushed out 3 weeks, any idea what caused it ?

kyriotate

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
UUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!!! 😭

I just checked https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html and my delivery ETA changed from 9/24-30 to 10/15-21 -- a THREE WEEK slip!
Ugh no MD buddy, bad times! I thought you had shipped as well, or is it shipped and they can still just slip to whatever during that time? I suspect that means mine can do the same thing.

I've been waiting on ordering a few things with 30 day return windows so that I could install and make sure everything is right, so balancing their ship times with my hoped delivery window....

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I just called Ford Marketing (800-334-4375) because that seems to be a quick way to talk to someone about status. The lady I spoke with said she had no ETA for me. In fact, I think she said she still saw me as "In Production," not even "Built" yet (which doesn't match my online status or what chat has told me). But she said that what she has been seeing lately is that it has been taking 1-2 months from In Production date until delivery. Yowzers! She was super friendly, but I didn't like anything she told me. (n)

Here's a snapshot of how that "1-2 months" has played out recently for folks on the spreadsheet:
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 9/05 Lightning Build Week Group 1664376472315

@Ian and I both hit Built status a day apart and have trucks ready to be picked up by a convoy to head to Maryland (our dealers are about 40 minute drive from each other). I wonder if his ETA slipped out, too?

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I just called Ford Marketing (800-334-4375) because that seems to be a quick way to talk to someone about status. The lady I spoke with said she had no ETA for me. In fact, I think she said she still saw me as "In Production," not even "Built" yet (which doesn't match my online status or what chat has told me). But she said that what she has been seeing lately is that it has been taking 1-2 months from In Production date until delivery. Yowzers! She was super friendly, but I didn't like anything she told me. (n)

Here's a snapshot of how that "1-2 months" has played out recently for folks on the spreadsheet:
1664376472315.png

@Ian and I both hit Built status a day apart and have trucks ready to be picked up by a convoy to head to Maryland (our dealers are about 40 minute drive from each other). I wonder if his ETA slipped out, too?
Since I went In Production 9/14, that makes 10/15-21 just over the line beyond 1 month...but I don't like it. haha
Sponsored