• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 9/05 Lightning Build Week Group

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER (Atlas Blue)
@mr.Magoo do you have In Production and ETA dates yet? (maybe even Built date!?) ... the spreadsheet has empty spots for my blend date buddy :)
Sponsored

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
@mr.Magoo do you have In Production and ETA dates yet? (maybe even Built date!?) ... the spreadsheet has empty spots for my blend date buddy :)
Not sure if I'm supposed to do something to get it updated @TaxmanHog if so I'm sorry, I'll do it.
But the truck is/was in production as of the 14th I believe, chatting with Ford they've said that the truck was at the bed-liner place (I snuck by to see if I could spot it but no luck).
According to one of the other threads a recent build only added a day for the bed-liner which is great / interesting.
I tried chatting with Ford again this morning but this person was not very helpful and wouldn't give me exact status and only spoke in very general terms ("it's in production") my ETA is early (5th) October.

I requested a VVR from my dealer but they have been pretty much non existent through this journey so I'm not banking on an answer from them.

Reactions: kab
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Not sure if I'm supposed to do something to get it updated @TaxmanHog if so I'm sorry, I'll do it.
But the truck is/was in production as of the 14th I believe, chatting with Ford they've said that the truck was at the bed-liner place (I snuck by to see if I could spot it but no luck).
According to one of the other threads a recent build only added a day for the bed-liner which is great / interesting.
I tried chatting with Ford again this morning but this person was not very helpful and wouldn't give me exact status and only spoke in very general terms ("it's in production") my ETA is early (5th) October.

I requested a VVR from my dealer but they have been pretty much non existent through this journey so I'm not banking on an answer from them.
Thanks for the potential ETA, I am watching your VIN each morning during my daily scan of over 80 trucks, still no built date for you!

Reactions: kab

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
Aw darn it... I guess I joined the, not so, exclusive naughty list - aka "Chip Hold"
Estimated Delivery is now "Pending" *sigh* but at least I made it to Flat Rock (which sounds a lot cooler than Dearborn).

" The vehicle is currently on Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI awaiting on this Micro chip. "

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Aw darn it... I guess I joined the, not so, exclusive naughty list - aka "Chip Hold"
Estimated Delivery is now "Pending" *sigh* but at least I made it to Flat Rock (which sounds a lot cooler than Dearborn).

" The vehicle is currently on Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI awaiting on this Micro chip. "
Yup, stuck in Area 51 with you.

Sponsored

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
⚡⚡I just went to “Built”⚡⚡

Ford Trackers show 9/22 built date. It’s happening!

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
⚡⚡I just went to “Built”⚡⚡

Ford Trackers show 9/22 built date. It’s happening!
My just popped to Built this morning too (9/22 built date). Given that I was told yesterday I think Ford is just messing with me at this point!

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My just popped to Built this morning too (9/22 built date). Given that I was told yesterday I think Ford is just messing with me at this point!
I guess they found a pile of chips!

I see two other folks (one from our week and one from the week before us) who will also be happy this morning, but I won't tag them -- they can discover the happy update for themselves. :)

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🤔 Yesterday (9/22) afternoon Ford chat told me delivery ETA changed from 9/18-9/24 to 9/26-10/2, which made sense and seemed to be right on target given my 9/22 built date that popped up this morning, but now the reservation info page (https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=########) shows ETA of 10/10-10/16. Not liking that slip in ETA. Hopefully yesterday's chat communication holds to be true...I'll check in with them again at 8:30 :)

Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
🤔 Yesterday (9/22) afternoon Ford chat told me delivery ETA changed from 9/18-9/24 to 9/26-10/2, which made sense and seemed to be right on target given my 9/22 built date that popped up this morning, but now the reservation info page (https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=########) shows ETA of 10/10-10/16. Not liking that slip in ETA. Hopefully yesterday's chat communication holds to be true...I'll check in with them again at 8:30 :)
Mine is showing 10/7 to 10/13, and yesterday Ford chat said that would be when it went to built. Who knows at this point.

Still no dates on the shop.ford trackers

kab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mine is showing 10/7 to 10/13, and yesterday Ford chat said that would be when it went to built. Who knows at this point.

Still no dates on the shop.ford trackers
Well, your Built status certainly beat that time window!

Once we go to Shipped, the Canadian shop.ford.ca will show dates (ref: #212)

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
ETA's tend to change when you' e updated to BUILT, they will change again if the projection is too close to goal and your SHIP date takes a long time to happen, OTOH it might not change if you're loaded onto a rail car quickly. Good progress today folks, hoping to hear from @sparkplug
Sponsored