• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
What color is the truck 40s into the first video? Atlus blue? That color is making me second guess my red :eek:
It almost looks like Area 51 in the video.

syrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lead Foot Lariat 3.5L PowerBoost
What color is the truck 40s into the first video? Atlus blue? That color is making me second guess my red :eek:
it's atlas blue, can tell the different videos are using slightly different filters and camera settings. later you can see the rapid red looks much different as well.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Man, I saw that and instantly regretted not getting it. It looks like my old Focus RS blue

Sponsored

jpepper07

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150
it's atlas blue, can tell the different videos are using slightly different filters and camera settings. later you can see the rapid red looks much different as well.
Yeah. I thought the red didn't look good in this video but that atlas blue popped! I haven't gotten a vin or been scheduled yet. So I may go look at a ford lot to see if I can get a in person view of the two colors.

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Yeah. I thought the red didn't look good in this video but that atlas blue popped! I haven't gotten a vin or been scheduled yet. So I may go look at a ford lot to see if I can get a in person view of the two colors.
I would have picked Area 51 if it had been offered on the Lightning. Maybe they wanted to avoid comparisons with Rivian blue?

Mr. Flibble

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Delica L400, Kia Soul EV, Jeep Diesel
Occupation
Computer Nerd
First time I have seen an image of a truck bed without a liner.

Not sure how all those Ford people are able to move so quickly. At this rate, they should be done the allocation in a week!

Sponsored