• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
There's no new information in the videos but they're still fun to watch. "What's in the Frunk" would be a great idea for a game show. Or a remake of the box scene in the SE7EN movie.

Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
They are a little cringe, but fun.

pstansel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai EV6
Occupation
Engineer
Those were fun. I like that Ford is really getting new school with their ads and all for this.

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
Did anyone else hear the back-up sound at the start of the first video and cringe with pain? Lol.

Sponsored

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
You mean the beep you hear when the truck warns the frunk lid is going to close?
First video, at the very start, in the background you can faintly hear the sound the Mach-E makes when you put it in reverse. Pedestrian warning sound. I think the Powerboost 150's may also make the same sound. If that's the sound the frunk makes when closing that'd also funny.

ShirBlackspots

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4L
First video, at the very start, in the background you can faintly hear the sound the Mach-E makes when you put it in reverse. Pedestrian warning sound. I think the Powerboost 150's may also make the same sound. If that's the sound the frunk makes when closing that'd also funny.
I'm not familiar with the sound. Is it the soft "Bong, bong, bong..." sound you hear?

LightningLover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E (E4X), F-150 Lightning (Lariat ER)
There's no new information in the videos but they're still fun to watch. "What's in the Frunk" would be a great idea for a game show. Or a remake of the box scene in the SE7EN movie.

I want to find the electric grill they used in Episode 1!

IdeaOfTheDayCom

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
IdeaOfTheDay.Com
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning XLT SR 312A
Occupation
Software Developer
It's not only big, but makes for a great seat.

Ford F-150 Lightning What's in the Lightning Frunk? Ford promo videos. tempImageLyTUMJ

PS... Ford put out a Frunk for people who were at the event to sign. They didn't have any specific plans for where it will go, but I signed it... and if you look on the left side, you'll see Sany Munro signed it too!
Ford F-150 Lightning What's in the Lightning Frunk? Ford promo videos. tempImageZi5FoG
Sponsored