• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 1/9/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired
It's finally happened, 24 months after reserving and six months after being built, I took possession of my Pro yesterday. Dealer was accommodating and did not play any games.

Drove it all of 20 miles to the detailer where it is getting G-Techniq Ceramic coated. Finally get to bring it home on Friday and begin adding the pile of Mods I've accumulated.

@TaxmanHog , pretty darn sure that I'm the last in this build week. Thanks for keeping it open for me!

PXL_20230725_163319870.jpg
so glad for you. congratulations. After my dealer told my story to a Ford muckity muck (technical term for higher up!) a possibility exists that he'll pull some strings to get a lighbar replacement so they can release it to me. But I gave them a July 29th deadline to do so or I'm moving on and waiting until the 2024's are available. I'm not holding my breath.

But once again Congratulations!
Sponsored