• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 9/11/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Stonetrap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 F150, 2012 Challenger
Same here. Mine was delivered to the dealer 2 weeks ago, but they found a scratch. Been sitting at the body shop waiting to get fixed. 😭

What is the Black Friday deal? 20% off?
Mine is still stuck In Production, didn't even think about scratches/further delays...

And yes, looks like 20% for the rest of the month

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 9/11/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Screenshot_20231115-124926
Sponsored

OtterJohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Got an email from Ford about Black Friday deals on accessories. Sure would be nice to actually have a truck to put them in...

Or maybe they'll also be delivered months late so I do need to order them now 🧐😥
Do what I did: order the accessories weeks ahead of time and have them sitting in your garage reminding you that you don't have the truck yet. :D At least I got to install mine already...but those boxes were mean just sitting there... :D

VTHokies

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
Do what I did: order the accessories weeks ahead of time and have them sitting in your garage reminding you that you don't have the truck yet. :D At least I got to install mine already...but those boxes were mean just sitting there... :D
I did the same in the summer, sat in the house for almost 3 months!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

rws265

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning, 23 MachE
I did same. Have mobile charger, tonneau, floor mats, & bed mat sitting in my garage for months now.

Sponsored

Wayne World

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium, 2023 Ford Lightning
Thanks, TaxmanHog with all of your insight it has made the journey much easier. It looks like I will be taking care of this early next w

onekopaka

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'01 Grand Marquis, '23 Lariat ER
Unfortunately no truck today, hasn't arrived from the rail yard. My sales person today had his manager call the rail yard and supposedly the transport company are bringing it to the dealer tomorrow.

I set up a time tomorrow evening to meet with him to take a look at the truck, do the paperwork. He made it sound like the truck won't be ready for me to take home in a day, so might have to go back the next day?

We'll see, I'm just excited to get my truck!

onekopaka

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
We'll see, I'm just excited to get my truck!
Unfortunately, I was not able to take my truck home, as it was not able to get through inspection today.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 9/11/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) PXL_20231118_015432201

However, I have all the financing and such handled, so when I can pick it up, it's just going to be getting to the fun part. It should be ready tomorrow, or Sunday at the latest!

onekopaka

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Took delivery of it Sunday afternoon!

Here it is yesterday in the sunlight, next to some other Ford products (more are outside of frame...):
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 9/11/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) PXL_20231120_202841006_

Been very happy with it, and boy is it wild how it gets up and goes, even if you don't dip that hard into the pedal. There's so many things that are just so great about the truck.

There was one imperfection, looked like a rock chip in the passenger side of the bed when I took delivery, and the dealer claims to have a good option for fixing that problem and they'll get me scheduled for that soon, we'll see how it goes.

Hope other folks this build week that are still waiting get their trucks real soon!

rraustad

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT SR
Finally got a chance to take a pic of the new member of the household (well I guess a 2nd pic, I forgot I posted a pic 2 wks ago). Purchase was straight-forward and did not add admin charges as I was told by Ford. Price was straight off the window sticker. Stone grey metallic, SR, 9.6 kW Pro Power.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 9/11/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) F150L-SR-StoneGreyMetallic

Sponsored

Stonetrap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 F150, 2012 Challenger
Whelp mark me down in the "Order Abandoned" camp. Found one in the next state over that had almost everything I wanted and picked it up last night.

Bummed I waited this long with zero updates from Ford (and couldn't risk it being delivered after 31DEC) but dang this truck is fun!!!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Whelp mark me down in the "Order Abandoned" camp. Found one in the next state over that had almost everything I wanted and picked it up last night.

Bummed I waited this long with zero updates from Ford (and couldn't risk it being delivered after 31DEC) but dang this truck is fun!!!
Congrats on the find, I'm encouraging all older orders still stuck in IP to seriously look around you may be pleasantly surprised.

FrunkMonk-e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat, Mach-e GT
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 9/11/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Oder Tracking.JPG

Well, that only took forever and a day. I'm pretty salty at this point. I've decided that if Ford will not honor the $7,500 Q4 incentive when the truck arrives, I'm going to let it go. I'm sure Ford will appreciate another '23MY sitting on a lot going into 2024.