• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Dirtriderx99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I wonder if we are on the same train? Last week my dealers sent me this. Heading towards Richmond, Ca, port for drop off. I’m from Week 10/31
I think we are. When are you going to get another update?
Sponsored

markeyv

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
architect
From ford chat: he vehicle was last received in Ramp 5M, New Boston, MI on November 17. The ETA to the dealership is currently showing as TBD

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
Do you guys know which rail/railcar you're on? I'm 11/18 ship date and originally on canadian national railways TTGX853634 to Cali.
I will get a hold of them on Wednesday morning for an update and ask if that railway TT number is the same as mine, and see what they say.

indubitalist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Pro

Sponsored

indubitalist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Pro
Well that makes me nervous. My truck has been sitting on Ramp 5m in New Boston for a week….unless Ford is behind in tracking. I got a vehiship convoy # but I’d imagine it has to go by rail. Can anyone speak to this?
Yours hit "built" two days after mine and I'm still at 5M. Seems whatever accelerated pace of shipping they seemed to be on has been interrupted. Every truck marked "delivered" on the Excel tracker so far was early, but if mine's still in Michigan, I don't see it arriving by Friday in Florida. I don't see an estimated delivery date for yours in the tracker... what delivery window did they give you?

Edit: My delivery window just changed in the last couple of hours... it's gone from Nov. 19-25 to Nov. 21-27. As noted above, this doesn't come as a surprise to me.

Last edited:

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
Well, that's a bummer. So if the trucks don't get delivered sometime before the Dec. 5-9 window of when the strike would start, that could be the end of the tax rebate for a lot of folks.
I would be devastated to lose my truck to a shipping delay. I can't swing the $7.5k difference, hence the daily bothering of the poor new vehicle team.

Jajar1124

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 VW Atlas
Yours hit "built" two days after mine and I'm still at 5M. Seems whatever accelerated pace of shipping they seemed to be on has been interrupted. Every truck marked "delivered" on the Excel tracker so far was early, but if mine's still in Michigan, I don't see it arriving by Friday in Florida. I don't see an estimated delivery date for yours in the tracker... what delivery window did they give you?

Edit: My delivery window just changed in the last couple of hours... it's gone from Nov. 19-25 to Nov. 21-27. As noted above, this doesn't come as a surprise to me.

My delivery window just changed in the last couple of hours... it's gone from Nov. 19-25 to Nov. 21-27. As noted above, this doesn't come as a surprise to me.
“I see that your F-150 is In Transit from the Rouge Electric Vehicle Center (Revc) to Seabreeze Ford, Inc. with a Secondary status of Received and no railcar or convoy to information available. The most recent update as of Nov-09-2022, 09:20 ET reflects a current location of Ramp 5M, New Boston, MI and an estimated delivery window of Nov-20-2022 to Nov-26-2022. Please kindly note that this is an estimate and is subject to change due to transit timelines.”

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
Mine is still scheduled to arrive last week Monday. I'm holding out hope that will still happen! 😭😭😭

Edit: Ah beans. Me too... I'm gonna go be bummed for a while and see if I have any rich uncles who can give me $7500.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bigisland Guy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat SR Build group 10/24/2022
Occupation
Property Mgmt
Just got an update from customer service:

I show your 2023 F-150 is IN Transit. The vehicle location is Ramp 27, Mira Loma, CA and the estimated arrival date is  Dec-07-2022. The Railcar # is TTGX694350 (Union Pacific Railroad ).

That's 50 miles away! I'm hoping for some good news next week...

Anyone else have the same rail car, or have any insight on this rail yard and how long it takes to process the trucks to get it to the dealer?

Think we are Compadre's Just checked and ETA to dealer window is tomorrow Check your ETA it might have revised like mine did.

timwren

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
Shipped! Same estimated arrival dates. I'm the last in line according to the spreadsheet... at least until someone else gets in line behind me :)

Railcar #TTGX712216
I'm in the same railcar @alexose. According to my dealer we are still stuck in Colorado. My ETA is 11/28 to 12/4 now but my dealer is in Ontario, OR.

pdxmadman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat Extended Range, Rapid Red
I'm in the same railcar @alexose. According to my dealer we are still stuck in Colorado. My ETA is 11/28 to 12/4 now but my dealer is in Ontario, OR.
I'm also in the same rail car for delivery in Portland,, OR, 11/29 - 12/5. Delivery window has not changed. Last I knew, Ford reported it was still in Blue Island, IL. I thought the railcar had stopped.
Good to know it is still headed west and in Colorado. Also received the factory pic today!

2023 Pro with tech package and rear step.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/24 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) F150 lightning pro assembly lin
Sponsored

Last edited: