• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

12/15 Wave Open

OP
OP

cjb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat SR, 2016 Mazda CX-9
I missed out on the XLT orders in this wave.
What happens if I don't order by the "order by date"?
Will I have a chance to order again in the next wave?
Yes, you should have an opportunity to order next wave. However, be aware that availability and pricing may change between now and then.
Sponsored

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired
Placed my order on 12/15, yesterday given a production date of Feb 6th. This morning an email moving production UP A WEEK to Jan 30th! YES!

Reactions: cjb

pseudonym

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
hopeful lightning
I was in the 12/15 wave with a 1/12/23 deadline to order but I missed out on the XLT, which sold out in about 48 hours. My reservation has been extended and currently shows that it will be open until 2/9/23.

Do we have any insight into when and if more XLTs might be made available? If it were to happen, presumably it might be triggered as part of a new wave as happened on 12/15.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
I was in the 12/15 wave with a 1/12/23 deadline to order but I missed out on the XLT, which sold out in about 48 hours. My reservation has been extended and currently shows that it will be open until 2/9/23.

Do we have any insight into when and if more XLTs might be made available? If it were to happen, presumably it might be triggered as part of a new wave as happened on 12/15.
While I don't think anyone currently knows if/what the XLT allocation will look like...one thing we can deduce is that people who want an XLT are going to have to be faster on pulling the trigger.

Each upcoming Wave will have a compounding amount of reservation holders. Everyone who hasn't ordered will have a chance to order in addition to the new invites.
Sponsored