• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2023 Pro Production

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
Note that the Maryland sales tax credit for EVs under $50,000 doesn't kick in until July 1, 2023.*

https://mva.maryland.gov/vehicles/Pages/27300-71T.aspx

So there may be an upside to your truck arriving in 2H 2023. (Assuming you optioned it to sticker price below $50,000 or the MVA interprets the "base purchase price" to be the price after deducting the Ford private offer discount
I had no idea. Thanks for the tip. Now I have one more thing to worry about ;). I optioned it just to a little over $50K with the new price. If they count Base as the new $46K or the actual price I pay, I may have a chance but I am thinking the likely scenario is that it will be in 23 but before Maryland kicks in. I would be happier if they took all incentives away and made a rock solid charging infrastructure that allowed even a Pro battery to travel in Peace.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Driver8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Well, the thread for the 10/24 build week appears to be accumulating some Pro models. @Maxx, any luck?

Last edited:
OP
OP
anthafied

anthafied

First Name
Anthy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter paramedic
@TaxmanHog does Ford schedule production dates throughout the day on Thursday or is it one and done first thing in the morning? I'm wondering if I'm wasting my time checking throughout the day to see if I've been scheduled. Thanks

Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Last night I got mine too, bare bones Pro.
My build:

Pro
Avalanche
Max Tow
Tow Tech
Tailgate Step
Spray-in Bedliner
Removed Mobile Power Cord
Removed scales (I gave in once I heard people with Pro's were already being scheduled)

OP
OP
anthafied

anthafied

First Name
Anthy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter paramedic
Last night I got mine too, bare bones Pro.
Did you order the mobile power cord? I'm wondering if I should remove it from my order.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Did you order the mobile power cord? I'm wondering if I should remove it from my order.
I was asking about this in another thread, the consensus seems to be to remove it. There are so many alternatives that are cheaper (to include rebates from Federal incentives, utilities, etc...). Was also pointed out there are folk who don't need the mobile charger and are selling it at a discount.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
I was asking about this in another thread, the consensus seems to be to remove it. There are so many alternatives that are cheaper (to include rebates from Federal incentives, utilities, etc...). Was also pointed out there are folk who don't need the mobile charger and are selling it at a discount.
Yeah, I posted earlier that I can get 2 chargers for the $500 Ford is charging. (Including a 40a 14-50)

OP
OP
anthafied

anthafied

First Name
Anthy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter paramedic
Yeah, I posted earlier that I can get 2 chargers for the $500 Ford is charging. (Including a 40a 14-50)
At this point I just want to make sure that something as simple as portable power charger isn't affecting my build date.

Sponsored

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
At this point I just want to make sure that something as simple as portable power charger isn't affecting my build date.
I got scheduled this morning. No mobile 'charger'.

It seems crazy that that would delay production, but I agree with you that it's not worth the risk of delay if for some crazy reason that's the issue.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
I don't think it is.

Others are getting scheduled from MY22 that still have that option on as it was included previously.

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
My build:

Pro
Avalanche
Max Tow
Tow Tech
Tailgate Step
Spray-in Bedliner
Removed Mobile Power Cord
Removed scales (I gave in once I heard people with Pro's were already being scheduled)
I wanted pretty much the same thing. With the tax credit possibly not being in play I had to think long and hard about whether the extras would be worth the
I removed it from my order if that changes anything for your thought process.

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
My Pro just got scheduled for 10/24! Woohoo!
Did you get an email or did you find out by checking on the website tracking? I know we ordered around same time. I’m from NJ so hope that help speed up the process.

Dirtriderx99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Did you get an email or did you find out by checking on the website tracking? I know we ordered around same time. I’m from NJ so hope that help speed up the process.
I didn't get an e-mail telling me about my 10/24 scheduling
Sponsored