• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2025 Ramcharger Announced

Adventureboy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
3) It's always EV, there is no ICE drive provided. The ICE is only there to power the EV motor. So the power ratings you see are the power rating it always has, regardless if it is getting energy from the battery or the generator. Gotta keep in mind that it is not like most hybrids. It is always an EV, just with a gas powered range extender.
I didn't catch that - really good news. That will make it very drivable on Electric only mode. That's like the Chevy Volt then (only bigger)
Sponsored

mme_and_lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 2022 Iced White, 2023 Lightning Platinum
As someone who works in rural Nebraska/Iowa/South Dakota and is always given a hard time about my EV I see plenty of people this works for. I showed a few co workers who are very much not EV fans and they all became very interested in this truck. People who drive 30-40 miles to work daily but also drive 200-300 miles to town every weekend and haul campers, boats, and ATV trailers all year but while also dealing with sub-zero temps this is a very attractive option.
It's funny. People don't like EVs and want you to not like them too. If someone likes an EV, or they don't like an EV is no skin off my back.

Wanting me to dislike an EV because you don't like an EV is the definition of ignorant. Live and let live.