• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

40k Silverado EV WT pricing LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
I guess it’s officially time to drop my Silverado EV reservation.
Personally I'll wait for the cheaper versions as long as Chevy will let me wait. Hopefully they'll let me wait, unlike Ford who is cancelling any reservations that don't want a $70k+ truck this year.
Sponsored

Lime Green

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, Expedition Max, Tesla...
The cheapest Silverado will be the same price as Ford's cheapest offering at the time they officially launch it. So that means $50K-something or whatever the base Pro is now, or whatever it will be next year..

If the congressional bill over the battery materials sourcing passes through, it's going to kill any chance of GM EVs qualifying for federal tax credits for the next year or three. I'm guessing they won't pass it with that restriction though. ....because GM.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Personally I'll wait for the cheaper versions as long as Chevy will let me wait. Hopefully they'll let me wait, unlike Ford who is cancelling any reservations that don't want a $70k+ truck this year.
Same here - hanging onto my first minute Silverado EV WT and Sierra Denali EV reservations.

Ford F-150 Lightning 40k Silverado EV WT pricing LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣 GM EV WT reservation Silverado

Ford F-150 Lightning 40k Silverado EV WT pricing LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣 Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 2.27.59 PM

Sponsored
OP
OP
theblunden

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
How's the Pro going in production?
Good so far, tear tag is posted...should be in built status by end of week. Still have the PCO and should get the full $7,500 tax credit. It ain't Powerball, but I won my own little jackpot.

OP
OP
theblunden

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Good so far, tear tag is posted...should be in built status by end of week. Still have the PCO and should get the full $7,500 tax credit. It ain't Powerball, but I won my own little jackpot.
I can't wait for someone to either post their production picture of an Avalanche Lightning or someone post a couple pictures once it gets delivered

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
I can't wait for someone to either post their production picture of an Avalanche Lightning or someone post a couple pictures once it gets delivered
Me too

Sponsored

FordLightningMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I expect we see the same with the Cybertruck too. Quad Motor starts at $105k and first few ship Dec23-Mar24. Dual motor now $69k, but first ones are delivered in 2025.

What was going to be my temporary XLT SR until the second wave of EVs came out, may turn into a 5+ year truck.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
The way these prices are going it looks like I'm keeping my Pro until it has 150k on it.

Ostrichsak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
$35k Model 3 Standard Range and the single motor Cybertruck.
The $35k Model 3 was a thing. It was brief but it was a thing. It's also something that many said wasn't possible at the time. Conversely, nobody said a $40k Lightning wasn't possible. Some credit for that goes to Tesla. Granted the value of a buck has changed but still.

As for Cybertruck, it's still not even a thing so I'm not ready to assign L's for trim options for a vehicle that doesn't even exist.

Fordskeptic

First Name
Chevy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy, toyota, honda, jeep
I still have silverado and lightning reservations, but looks likely I will buy neither. Oh well.
Sponsored