• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Adding ACC

Azgunguy

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro and 2012 Expedition Fleet
So I’ve gone through the thread of adding ACC. My truck doesn’t have the required wires from the IPMA plug, but I saw some talk about wiring the ACC module directly to the IPMA plug. does anyone know if this works?
Sponsored

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Why are you posting this question in that thread and a day later posting the same question in this new thread? @TaxmanHog

OP
OP
Azgunguy

Azgunguy

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Pro and 2012 Expedition Fleet
Why are you posting this question in that thread and a day later posting the same question in this new thread? @TaxmanHog
More exposure.. because I can… to start a new thread that’s specifically for people who don’t have the proper wiring to make the ACC plug and play.. should I give you more reasons? Lol

Cute that you ran to a moderator when something you don’t like shows up in your feed.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I actually seen this thread earlier and thought to myself ..... self ..... I need to find that other thread and make a referral back to it, but pressed for time this afternoon / evening as I had other plans.

That said, I see you already made the effort to seek help in the older detailed thread but no one's stepped up yet to help with the question, be patient, a lot of enthusiasts are winding down with 24/7/365 stalking of the forum and maybe those experienced with what you're going through or they might not be following the thread anymore.

All I can say is read through it (ouch 318 posts) ping a few actors involved with this upgrade and see what you get.
Sponsored