• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ANTIMATTER BLUE F-150 Lightning Photos & Club

BEVolution

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y adding Lightning
With reservation becoming orders, time to get serious folks! Hope this helps, I keep waffling...

Ford F-150 Lightning ANTIMATTER BLUE F-150 Lightning Photos & Club Animatter Blue F150 Lightning EV pickup 1

Ford F-150 Lightning ANTIMATTER BLUE F-150 Lightning Photos & Club Animatter Blue F150 Lightning EV pickup 4

Ford F-150 Lightning ANTIMATTER BLUE F-150 Lightning Photos & Club Animatter Blue F150 Lightning EV pickup 3

Ford F-150 Lightning ANTIMATTER BLUE F-150 Lightning Photos & Club Animatter Blue F150 Lightning EV pickup 2
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
BEVolution

BEVolution

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y adding Lightning
And some more from Phoenix Event.
Ford F-150 Lightning ANTIMATTER BLUE F-150 Lightning Photos & Club F5602663-84F9-4F5C-BD3E-C9A92B7CA4F8
Ford F-150 Lightning ANTIMATTER BLUE F-150 Lightning Photos & Club ADAF7FB5-18A5-4567-9339-F518447B0D02

Covered wheel wells
Ford F-150 Lightning ANTIMATTER BLUE F-150 Lightning Photos & Club E4965F64-2685-432D-9A49-6ADAC41D9ED0

techguydave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
IT
I think I need to see this in-person but I'm pretty sure this'll be my color of choice.

OP
OP
BEVolution

BEVolution

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y adding Lightning
I think I need to see this in-person but I'm pretty sure this'll be my color of choice.
If you kind of like it and totally okay with continual maintenance of a dark vehicle(save yourself with a ceramic coating when new), then THIS is the color.

It’s amazing in-person, more of a Porsche color than a truck color.

Sponsored

techguydave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
IT
This morning I thought it over and also consulted the SO, and I think the Ice Blue Silver might actually win out. With how much slush we get during the winter around here, I'm not a huge fan of a dark color.

Kiggulak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Volt, 2013 Focus EV, 2019 Model 3LR
For those who haven't seen Antimatter Blue in person and can't get to a dealership to check it out.

Take a look at this ICE video review of an Antimatter Blue ICE 2021 F150 XLT.

After weighing my other choices I'm sticking with my first choice of Antimatter blue for my Pro configuration.

I did get to ride in the AMB Pro at the Daytona event and even sitting looking down the hood I could barely see the blue flash. I'll be adding a ceramic coat to help prevent scratching/swirling in the dark color.

ShirBlackspots

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4L
On video the color looks awesome, but in person, it seems really dark. Either way, I plan on ordering my F-150 Lightning with this color.

StephanWolf

First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
That is the Pro version, and has the side steps. Hopefully an indication they will be included.

Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Ok, the Pro in AMB looks pretty amazing. The Black parts blend in with the dark AMB and look natural, not cheap. I was set on Iced Blue (possibly considering Star White depending on price). Now I'm rethinking that. Scratches are my only concern about AMB.

techguydave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
IT
Ok, the Pro in AMB looks pretty amazing. The Black parts blend in with the dark AMB and look natural, not cheap. I was set on Iced Blue (possibly considering Star White depending on price). Now I'm rethinking that. Scratches are my only concern about AMB.
Same. I'm torn between this and iced blue, but I can't get over the scratches aspect. Getting a coating on it immediately after delivery might help ease my mind there.

But being in a snowy area, I'd still have to tackle the "keep it clean" during the 2-6 months a year that we get salty slush on the roads.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Same. I'm torn between this and iced blue, but I can't get over the scratches aspect. Getting a coating on it immediately after delivery might help ease my mind there.

But being in a snowy area, I'd still have to tackle the "keep it clean" during the 2-6 months a year that we get salty slush on the roads.
My wife has a dark blue Pacifica, it's a scratch magnet (especially with my Bernese Mtn Dog and 2 little kids). I think AMB is the color I want, but IBS is the practical choice.