• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Any Wave 3 MY2023 Lightning order invites yet ?

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Having a Pro model scheduled...heated mirrors is the only thing I'm missing here, not a big loss. At least the heated seats are staying giving the 2023 Pro 240mi EPA range. Looks like the 2022 Pro officially has the lowest range of any model as it was stated all SR 2022 with heated seats are also 240mi.
Sponsored

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, 21 Corvette Convertible
stupid questions...but are the heating elements still in the steering wheel and mirrors? is it just a chip thing? can the chips be added later?

Jer

First Name
Jer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 Lightning Lariat,‘21 Bronco, ‘17 F350, ‘76 K20
Occupation
IT
Yeah.. that's a NO-GO on an $80k+ truck.(Even if you do get a small credit) Ford better fix themselves pretty damn quick....
For sure a no-go, the $200 credit is a joke.

smokeysam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 F250 Super Duty 7.3
Occupation
Retired
Reservation made 5/20/21
Received the "Ready to Order"email and text message 9/7/22
9/8 - I was only able to order the Lariat and Platinum.
9/8 - Ford and dealer both Informed me Pro trim was sold out.
How can something that hasn't been build yet be "Sold Out"?
9/8- I filed a complaint with Illinois AG.

Should I order a fully loaded Platinum for fun and not take delivery if the resale market softens?
I would be interested in the response from your AG. I believe Ford knowingly lied when they took our deposit for a Lightning Pro for under $40,000 when they knew they did expect to actually manufacture any vehicles to fill those reservations. Even with the incredible price increase, they are apparently not honoring any of the paid reservations for the Lightning Pro because they never built any for consumer sales and apparently don't plan to. Very dishonest but apparently they can get away with it. The requirement for a legal contract is: Offer, Acceptance, and Consideration (something of value, like $1 or this case $100). I believe all of those requirements were met, but Ford failed to fulfill the contract and apparently they believe they will get away with it. I haven't yet seen a Class Action Lawsuit and wonder why.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, 21 Corvette Convertible
I would be interested in the response from your AG. I believe Ford knowingly lied when they took our deposit for a Lightning Pro for under $40,000 when they knew they did expect to actually manufacture any vehicles to fill those reservations. Even with the incredible price increase, they are apparently not honoring any of the paid reservations for the Lightning Pro because they never built any for consumer sales and apparently don't plan to. Very dishonest but apparently they can get away with it. The requirement for a legal contract is: Offer, Acceptance, and Consideration (something of value, like $1 or this case $100). I believe all of those requirements were met, but Ford failed to fulfill the contract and apparently they believe they will get away with it. I haven't yet seen a Class Action Lawsuit and wonder why.
There is a bunch of us on here who got a pro at $40k plus options
Sponsored