• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

lSherlockl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro 22'
Curious if any of you late order's got dealer accepted or the next green check:

"Order Accepted by Dealer"

My dealer accepted my order or submitted it on monday, but still have not seen this green check yet or gotten feedback from my dealer that the order is accepted in fords system, nor the preview order with 4 digit actual order number

Curious if anyone else in the same boat?

Ford F-150 Lightning Wave 3 invites who don't order won't be cancelled; possible Pro / XLT ordering reopening ferd.PNG
Sponsored

Ostrichsak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat

My dealer accepted my order or submitted it on monday, but still have not seen this green check yet or gotten feedback from my dealer that the order is accepted in fords system, nor the preview order with 4 digit actual order number

ferd.PNG
FWIW my dealer accepted it like the same day or the next day and the next time I logged into my Ford account both of those boxes had a green check and have had it since.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer

ferd.PNG
What webpage is that because my order status looks totally different

Ford F-150 Lightning Wave 3 invites who don't order won't be cancelled; possible Pro / XLT ordering reopening Screenshot_20220929-142540

lSherlockl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro 22'
What webpage is that because my order status looks totally different

Screenshot_20220929-142540.png
desktop version you don't see it on mobile no clue why. you will see it go login then under account --> Reservations & Orders then it shows the short summary of your order/reservation and if you click on "View" you should get that same screen with the details of what you ordered below it

basically if you got your order preview/4 digit order code from dealer you would have that check and or are further than me

Last edited:

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
I recall mine updating to accepted by dealer before it was scheduled for production, looks like I don't have screenshot saved however.

Sponsored

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
desktop version you don't see it on mobile no clue why. you will see it go login then under account --> Reservations & Orders then it shows the short summary of your order/reservation and if you click on "View" you should get that same screen with the details of what you ordered below it

basically if you got your order preview/4 digit order code from dealer you would have that check and or are further than me
Ok, I'll have to try it on a computer. I do have the order sheet with the 4 digit order number.

You may have your dealer go and make sure that the smart scale delete is added because the system seems to be requiring it to submit the order/ generate the order sheet.

lSherlockl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro 22'
Ok, I'll have to try it on a computer. I do have the order sheet with the 4 digit order number.

You may have your dealer go and make sure that the smart scale delete is added because the system seems to be requiring it to submit the order/ generate the order sheet.
gotcha ill give them a call tomorrow and check and see there. I think I left the configs default just added the pkg's I wanted.

currently my order summary with price breakdown is not listing scales/smart hitch removal as a line item with a cost. so I assume its included.

of that would prevent a order from getting into the books (totally get scheduling) but who knows what sort of spaghetti code/logic is in fords system behind the scenes.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, 21 Corvette Convertible

Did you get scheduled ?

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Did you get scheduled ?
Not yet that I see. It's my understanding that wave 3, when pro was available the first day, it showed fall 23 as estimated delivery. I have no idea when my backdoor order will get built. Honestly I am fine with waiting.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Not yet that I see. It's my understanding that wave 3, when pro was available the first day, it showed fall 23 as estimated delivery. I have no idea when my backdoor order will get built. Honestly I am fine with waiting.
Yes when I ordered on 8/11 it initially said autumn 2023 but I have since been scheduled for production for 10/24/22 week. I'm very curious about your Pro if it makes it through. I hope it does!

Sponsored

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Yes when I ordered on 8/11 it initially said autumn 2023 but I have since been scheduled for production for 10/24/22 week. I'm very curious about your Pro if it makes it through. I hope it does!
Due to life situations, the later it arrives the better honestly.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Any updates On your order ?

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Any updates On your order ?
Not so far. The dealership had to add the scale delete to get the order summary to send but that was a day or two after they had accepted the order. No updates that I have seen. No production date yet. My MSRP shown has not increased, it still has the $47k I'm assuming it will be next fall which is probably better timing for me anyway.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Not so far. The dealership had to add the scale delete to get the order summary to send but that was a day or two after they had accepted the order. No updates that I have seen. No production date yet. My MSRP shown has not increased, it still has the $47k I'm assuming it will be next fall which is probably better timing for me anyway.
I did see on a ford dealers YouTube video that the wave 1 pro orders will be spread out for whole next 12 months. My online MSRP still shows the $47k but the window sticker shows the $52k.
Sponsored