• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
I did see on a ford dealers YouTube video that the wave 1 pro orders will be spread out for whole next 12 months. My online MSRP still shows the $47k but the window sticker shows the $52k.
My order invite came during wave 3 for 2023 new invites. I have no idea if/when my vehicle will be scheduled for production.
Sponsored

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Did you ever get scheduled?
Not yet. But there's a lot of 2023 left. I know originally pro was being quoted as fall 23 delivery even though some have had theirs built already.
Truthfully I'll wait as long as possible, I really want the scales to get added back in. Also if the price gets increased to the current MSRP when it gets scheduled I'm going to be priced out.

Sponsored

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
That is awesome news. I didn’t think it would happen but I’m glad it did.
There's a solid chance it will be up for grabs. I don't know if I'm going to be able to buy it.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
There's a solid chance it will be up for grabs. I don't know if I'm going to be able to buy it.
That’s a shame. If your dealer is good you should be price protected to the $47k MSRP.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
That’s a shame. If your dealer is good you should be price protected to the $47k MSRP.
Right now, my order details still show the base MSRP of $47, total $53. Same as when I placed the order. Just life events and timing. I was hoping it would come later, in the fall as it was originally estimated but I know that was never a solid timeframe
Sponsored