• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Hi Everyone, joining here a bit late, but reading through, similar things happening for me as well on March 30th and got my order confirmed. Lariat. Am I correct that I am now with some of you here in wave 8? I believe I also saw the estimated delivery between "June and December", but that page is now gone it seems. Any other ways I can check these things? I'm order number: 11052492
Those projections are not updated until you're scheduled to a build week, and then to a blend day, just keep an eye on your personal order page and look for the build week assignment, typically that happens at the end of the week.
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Ok, thanks @TaxmanHog . Makes sense. Sounds like I am after wave 8 then?
Honestly, I lost track of the recent MY2023 order wave events, but now that it's done it's not that important which wave your were in, being selected for a build week is totally disconnected from when we placed our orders [to the day that is the rule].

At this point, resources to build weekly batches of trucks is all that's between you and your truck, hopefully you see it sooner than December!!

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired