• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone have this Puddle Light mod to project logos instead of light.. or similar?

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I got this in American flag. There is different gen version you’ll need the 14th gen. The puddle light is amazingly vivid. The issue is on the passenger side which show the flag backward. Here is a photo of the 13th gen which is why it’s crooked. The 14gen is more straight. FYI I got it about 50 bucks from Temu.

Ford F-150 Lightning Anyone have this Puddle Light mod to project logos instead of light.. or similar? IMG_8799

OP
OP
uccbcc

uccbcc

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Maverick Lariat
Nice! How was the install?

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Are these designed to project with the mirrors folded?

ZSC100

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning SR EG 311A
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I got this in American flag. There is different gen version you’ll need the 14th gen. The puddle light is amazingly vivid. The issue is on the passenger side which show the flag backward. Here is a photo of the 13th gen which is why it’s crooked. The 14gen is more straight. FYI I got it about 50 bucks from Temu.

IMG_8799.png
This is freaking awesome

Sponsored

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
These are design for the mirror that is not folded. The install is super easy, since you’re only changing the light itself without opening up the mirror cover. If you look under you’ll see a slit opening. Just need insert a small flat head to remove.

I would take another photo of the 14 gen version however I also installed the side underbody light which now make the flag not as vibrant.

alockbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
I wish we could get ones with the Lightning logo

alockbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
If you

If you install this I'm assuming you lose your mirror-based zone lighting?
Why? Isn’t this just effectively “changing the bulb” to one that has an image imbedded? I would assume it’s going to work the same.

asianman35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue Pro
These are design for the mirror that is not folded. The install is super easy, since you’re only changing the light itself without opening up the mirror cover. If you look under you’ll see a slit opening. Just need insert a small flat head to remove.

I would take another photo of the 14 gen version however I also installed the side underbody light which now make the flag not as vibrant.

can you post a link to the 14th gen ones? I cant seem to find them. thanks

Sponsored

Minh

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
can you post a link to the 14th gen ones? I cant seem to find them. thanks
I ordered it on Temu. Checked the vendor and they’re out of stock was under 50 bucks total. But I find another from aliexpress more expensive. They have 13th and 14gen listed together so need select the correct one.

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! $99.99 | QCDIN for FORD F150 LED Side Mirror Logo Puddle Light for Ford F150 F250 F350 Super Duty LED Logo Tow Mirror Lights
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqs14c6