• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
You don't lose BLIS or the rear camera, only the bed camera is blocked. Add these all the time for customers. Federal Law requires all vehicles F-250 and smaller to have a working back up camera regardless of any up-fit that is added.
This makes the most sense.

Just for kicks, I stuck a piece of tape over the bed camera and the 360 view worked fine. I'm guessing they removed the tailgate and moved the tailgate camera to the cap. In that case, I don't think that the 360 view would work unless there's a way to recalibrate it.

I still don't understand why BLIS would stop working.
Sponsored

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
This makes the most sense.

Just for kicks, I stuck a piece of tape over the bed camera and the 360 view worked fine. I'm guessing they removed the tailgate and moved the tailgate camera to the cap. In that case, I don't think that the 360 view would work unless there's a way to recalibrate it.

I still don't understand why BLIS would stop working.
Too funny, I did same thing. I don't see any impact to BLIS or 360.

Crilly

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Mache GTpe
Probably unplugged something and forgot to replug it in.

Ken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
Probably not until they figure out how to put in a periscope.
My 2015 GL350 had an earlier version of the 360 camera and I used to tell people a selfie stick popped out of the roof to take the video. It worked more often than I thought it would

Dparke55

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Ext, Lightning Std, Mach Ex 4 Rt 1
Occupation
Manager
I am looking for the access to the high break light wire. I have seen purple wires being located for ice trucks in the kick panel or near the master cylinder. I do not want to gain access thru the trim around rear window as instructions from FMC.
Sponsored