• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Simpso57

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
Perfect, just what I needed. Thanks for your pictures and responses. My build date is 8.8.
Sponsored

805Badger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model X
Good point. Ford says the bed is 21.4 inches or something close to that. I was hoping it raised it by an inch, I have a 22 inch cooler.

Yeah, I didn't research the bed height before I bought my refrigerator cooler. I already have the retrax in the garage and just waiting on the truck. But I am expecting it not to be able to close the tonneau with it in the bed. It doesn't with the Rivian either. Now, I am hoping that it will fit in that big, beautiful frunk.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicles
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Occupation
Drug Dealer of the LED World
Yeah, I didn't research the bed height before I bought my refrigerator cooler. I already have the retrax in the garage and just waiting on the truck. But I am expecting it not to be able to close the tonneau with it in the bed. It doesn't with the Rivian either. Now, I am hoping that it will fit in that big, beautiful frunk.
It won't. If it doesn't fit in the bed it probably won't fit in the frunk... My 47qt didn't.

Ford F-150 Lightning RetraxPRO XR Installed On F-150 Lightning 1655855810675

Ken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
thanks for the pictures and measurements. I need to measure some of my camping totes and see if they fit.

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Perfect, just what I needed. Thanks for your pictures and responses. My build date is 8.8.
Let me know when you need a cover

kWfart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning-ER Lariat
Did you order yours through a local shop or internet and which site. What was your purchase price?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Did you order yours through a local shop or internet and which site. What was your purchase price?
We sell them if you need a cover or a fridge. We sell Retrax/Bak and other Truck-Hero brands. We also sell ARB Fridges and if you are local to our Lindenhurst, NY (Long Island) store we can install them also

Galactus55

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Chevy Volt, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
It won't. If it doesn't fit in the bed it probably won't fit in the frunk... My 47qt didn't.

1655855810675.png
This maybe a silly question, but what if you take the access lid off lower compartment and try fitting the frig in there. Will it lower it enough to close the frunk?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicles
Occupation
This maybe a silly question, but what if you take the access lid off lower compartment and try fitting the frig in there. Will it lower it enough to close the frunk?
Fridge is to wide/long.

Sponsored

805Badger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model X

I ordered it directly from Retrax. In May they had a $300 factory rebate so I decided to get it under that. Price before the rebate was $2099 not including tax. Shipping was free.

Galactus55

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Chevy Volt, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 ER Lariat +PRB +Unleashed, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
This mini fridge has worked great in my truck bed powered by ProPower for a year on and off.
BLACK+DECKER BCRK17V Compact Refrigerator Energy Star Single Door Mini Fridge with Freezer, 1.7 Cubic Ft., VCM https://a.co/e2mlzyN

Fits perfectly under my Pace Edwards Ultragroove Electric (which is almost identical size to the Retrax).

We sell them if you need a cover or a fridge. We sell Retrax/Bak and other Truck-Hero brands.
Do you offer discounts to forum members (like that another supplier does in another forum)?

jpepper07

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150
I was thinking the power retrax xr but now I might want the retrax pro xr after seeing how easy you opened it. It is between that or the x4s with a t rail added with it. I want the option for racks that are removable.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I was thinking the power retrax xr but now I might want the retrax pro xr after seeing how easy you opened it. It is between that or the x4s with a t rail added with it. I want the option for racks that are removable.
That's why I went with the RetraxPRO XR. I want to add a rack (or at least have the option) in the future. I opted for a non-powered one simply for ease of installation.
Sponsored