• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

California Lightning Orders

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Anyone in California receive Wave 1 invites? I see one on the tracker. I'm pretty surprised the tracker isn't filled with more California orders.
Sponsored

REDHORSECA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning XLT SR - 5/30 Build, ICE F150 XLT Sold
Occupation
R&D
Wave 2 Ordered here. :)

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Final wave 2022 MY ordered April 12, 2022.

REDHORSECA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning XLT SR - 5/30 Build, ICE F150 XLT Sold
Occupation
R&D
Ford F-150 Lightning California Lightning Orders BUILD 4-17-22 C.JPG

Last edited:

Ken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
Wave 3 (Feb 3) lightning Lariat ER ordered but still no build date yet. Not sure what's happening there. Hopefully it will arrive in 2022.

Sponsored

Battalion3419

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter
Lariat ER, max tow. Wave 2, blend date of 4/29. SLO County...

Battalion3419

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter
Same here. Lariat ER max tow, Wave 4 Build week 6/6. Also SLO
Cool! I have Iconic silver metallic , Perry Ford... e tu ? I will ping you when it arrives if you wish to take a gander

Sponsored

805Badger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model X
Cool! I have Iconic silver metallic , Perry Ford... e tu ? I will ping you when it arrives if you wish to take a gander
We've got Ice Blue Silver, at Mullahey Ford in AG. Sounds good! Will also be good to hear how things go as you move through the queue to know what to expect. Just went through the Rivian launch process, but this is my first Ford new product order. Will be fun to see.

Last edited:

Wsh68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, Tesla Model Y
We've got Ice Blue Silver, at Mullahey Ford in AG. Sounds good! Will also be good to hear how things go as you move through the queue to know what to expect. Just went through the Rivian launch process, but this is my first Ford new product order. Will be fun to see.
also a Blue Silver at Mullahey Ford in AG. Just placed my order last week so assuming an August delivery. Did you see the $3k ADM? Called and they said they won’t actually be charging it upon delivery. Sent me an email as a record of the conversation. I also have an R1S order that I expect in about 18 months.

805Badger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
also a Blue Silver at Mullahey Ford in AG. Just placed my order last week so assuming an August delivery. Did you see the $3k ADM? Called and they said they won’t actually be charging it upon delivery. Sent me an email as a record of the conversation. I also have an R1S order that I expect in about 18 months.
I saw that too and asked the sales manager about that and he has stated all along that he only does MSRP on orders. I went in an got a signed copy of the order from them that they will only charge MSRP, so I am not too worried about it. They seem like straight shooters and I know others who have bought from them who say the same thing.

We were originally going with 2 Rivians, but my wife fell in love with the Lightning. I'm also as excited for that as I was for my R1T.

Wsh68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, Tesla Model Y
I saw that too and asked the sales manager about that and he has stated all along that he only does MSRP on orders. I went in an got a signed copy of the order from them that they will only charge MSRP, so I am not too worried about it. They seem like straight shooters and I know others who have bought from them who say the same thing.

We were originally going with 2 Rivians, but my wife fell in love with the Lightning. I'm also as excited for that as I was for my R1T.
Phew…..thanks for going the extra step. I spoke with Charles and he seemed to be a stand up straight shooter. I think I was #4 on the list so you must have been #1. Once I get the production date the Model S will go up for sale….once I get the R1S delivery date the Lightening will probably go on the block too. Have you already received the R1T?

805Badger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Phew…..thanks for going the extra step. I spoke with Charles and he seemed to be a stand up straight shooter. I think I was #4 on the list so you must have been #1. Once I get the production date the Model S will go up for sale….once I get the R1S delivery date the Lightening will probably go on the block too. Have you already received the R1T?
Yeah, I like Charles and he seems honest. I think they got a total of something like 6 allocations and 4 have converted, so we represent 50% of that.

I traded my Model S in on the R1T (got it last month) and we will be replacing the Model X with the F150L. We only need two cars and our lifestyles have changed enough so both of us are more comfortable with trucks. Have another R1S reservation, but we'll hold on to that one for a while and see how the F150 works out. I will NOT be giving up my R1T!
Sponsored