• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

California Lightning Orders

Wsh68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, Tesla Model Y
Yeah, I like Charles and he seems honest. I think they got a total of something like 6 allocations and 4 have converted, so we represent 50% of that.

I traded my Model S in on the R1T (got it last month) and we will be replacing the Model X with the F150L. We only need two cars and our lifestyles have changed enough so both of us are more comfortable with trucks. Have another R1S reservation, but we'll hold on to that one for a while and see how the F150 works out. I will NOT be giving up my R1T!
How many beers and what kind do I need to bring with me to convince you to take me for a ride in the R1T? I didn’t know anyone locally had taken delivery. You probably feel like Zack Efron when he tries visit home and getting mobbed every where you go.
Sponsored

Wsh68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yeah, it does tend to attract attention. More than the Model X did when we first got that, surprisingly enough.

I say when @Battalion3419 gets the F150L we get together and do a comparison!

https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/members/battalion3419.10719/report
Sounds like a plan. Meet up at the Pismo outlets and see the charge Rates. I’ll be keeping my tesla wall connectors and getting an adapter until we decide if we will keep the F150 long term or not. I do like the idea of the backup for our property as we are on a well with 14KW solar array. We live out on Old Oak Park overlooking Pismo.

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
Same here. Lariat ER max tow, Wave 4 Build week 6/6. Also SLO
What is SLO? I'm a hermit and have not heard this term before. Best I could come up with is South Long/Los Something starting with O :confused:

805Badger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model X
What is SLO? I'm a hermit and have not heard this term before. Best I could come up with is South Long/Los Something starting with O :confused:
San Luis Obispo (and County). For those who are too lazy to type....

Sponsored

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
San Luis Obispo (and County). For those who are too lazy to type....
Now that is something I can Google and learn about an area...looks beautiful!

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech

Ken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
I wonder if I saw your R1T on 101 around Paso Robles a month or two ago. I've only seen one so far, they are rarer than I would have expected even around the Monterey/Carmel area.

Sponsored

Battalion3419

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter
Old oak park road was In my response area on the fire engine out of station 21 at the airport Back in the day. Lots of midnight runs to the old oak park manor...
I will put some beers in the frunck and meet you at the outlets when I get my truck. Would love to check out the rivian

805Badger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model X
I wonder if I saw your R1T on 101 around Paso Robles a month or two ago. I've only seen one so far, they are rarer than I would have expected even around the Monterey/Carmel area.

I don't think so, today was the first day I have gone to North County with it, but I did have to go on a trip the day after I got it and my wife drove the hell out of it while I was gone, so she may have gone up there!

Wsh68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Old oak park road was In my response area on the fire engine out of station 21 at the airport Back in the day. Lots of midnight runs to the old oak park manor...
I will put some beers in the frunck and meet you at the outlets when I get my truck. Would love to check out the rivian
Oak Park Manor is just down The hill from us Maybe 1/8 mile. I’ve spent the past two weekends trying to clear out as much brush and grass from our 8 acres to keep your colleagues from having to make a house call. Although I know your visits to the Manor were not fire related. ill Bring my Sur Ron dirtbike then and we can see how the charger likes the power supply from the F150. I bought that so I could ride without worrying about starting a grass fire. This is the top of our property

Ford F-150 Lightning California Lightning Orders 30992BDF-F0E0-4528-9F63-22C33CC434BF

MapleMan650

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 2017 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
I.T.
Wave 3 order here with a week of 5/16 build date. I’m not around SLO but if anyone is in the Santa Cruz mountains you’ll see me driving around!

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Wave 3 order here with a week of 5/16 build date. I’m not around SLO but if anyone is in the Santa Cruz mountains you’ll see me driving around!
I was starting to feel like no one else in CA was going Star White Metallic... I have a 5/2 build date. Running around San Diego with avocados.
Sponsored