• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Cargo net for frunk question.

SeanOC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘18 Raptor ‘21 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Pilot
Hey guys, for those of you who took delivery already:

i see the cargo net in front holds items against the firewall but can that net me moved to stretch along the floor of the frunk to hold things in place?
I fly RC Heli’s and those nets hold them in place well for transport standing up on the skids.

thanks
Sponsored

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
Hey guys, for those of you who took delivery already:

i see the cargo net in front holds items against the firewall but can that net me moved to stretch along the floor of the frunk to hold things in place?
I fly RC Heli’s and those nets hold them in place well for transport standing up on the skids.

thanks
Now that is a perfect RC Heli transport., and charging your batteries batteries OMG.. I used to fly both fixed wing and rotoy wing and the lightning is perfect for Radio Controlled Hobbie. 👌

OP
OP
SeanOC

SeanOC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Pilot
I can’t wait, so long generator for charging at the field. Fixed wings in the bed and Heli’s in the frunk. It really is the perfect truck for RC!

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
No.

The net only has clips on one side and only works with the hooks with the loop on the other side. It's also not very long/wide to cover the bottom.

There are four rings on the frunk bottom , so I'm sure you could find something to accomplish what you need .

OP
OP
SeanOC

SeanOC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Pilot
Ok that’s very helpful thanks. I’m glad there are clips, those nets can be found on Amazon for cheap👍

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
I can’t wait, so long generator for charging at the field. Fixed wings in the bed and Heli’s in the frunk. It really is the perfect truck for RC!
I fly drones now so it will be awesome to charge drone batteries at sites I am mapping.
Sponsored