• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Chevy Announced EV Silverado 12/16/2021.

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
It's kind of weird that they're highlighting the "segment leading glass roof" in the promo materials.

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E 4x, 03 IS300, 06 Ridgeline
They announced it many weeks ago. The news today is when reservations will start.

There is also a brief “shock and awe” video floating around with the first mention i have seen of the GMC Sierra variant. The most interesting thing to me is the shown front end looks very similar to the current Sierras. That may be the best indication yet that, like the Lightning, GM plans to stay fairly conventional with the styling. Not sure how I feel about that…it’s been a while since I liked the look of a Silverado/Sierra. :LOL:

lancersrock

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Honda Pilot, 2011 Mustang GT, 2013 fusion se
Occupation
Field Engineer
They announced it many weeks ago. The news today is when reservations will start.

There is also a brief “shock and awe” video floating around with the first mention i have seen of the GMC Sierra variant. The most interesting thing to me is the shown front end looks very similar to the current Sierras. That may be the best indication yet that, like the Lightning, GM plans to stay fairly conventional with the styling. Not sure how I feel about that…it’s been a while since I liked the look of a Silverado/Sierra. :LOL:
At least it won’t look like thr truck version of a bolt like was floating around

techguydave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
IT
It's kind of weird that they're highlighting the "segment leading glass roof" in the promo materials.
Yeah, that was odd to me as well. Very first thing under the hero image is bragging about a glass roof. I get that they don't want to reveal too much too early but come on.

jefro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Corvette, Bolt EV,
I hate sunroofs.

GM send me an email about the C10 EV.
Sponsored