• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Cruise control and speed limit signage

Jodster

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes Glk 250 diesel
I drive usually 10% over the speed limit and everytime I pass a speed limit sign, cruise control reduces the
speed to the posted speed.......went into setting to try and turn this feature off, but can't find the off button
Any ideas?
[email protected]
Sponsored

awilli1010

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 lightning, 22 maverick, old ass Harley.
Occupation
Retired Army, retired Government employee.
I drive usually 10% over the speed limit and everytime I pass a speed limit sign, cruise control reduces the
speed to the posted speed.......went into setting to try and turn this feature off, but can't find the off button
Any ideas?
[email protected]
Turn off speed sign recognition

Basis0439

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
Of course if you turn that off, your blue cruise won't work.

Steveel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
You can go under Driver Assistance, Speed limit Assist, Tolerance, and slide to 10 over. That might stop it.

(My issue was I usually set cruise control at 68 and it sees the 80 sign and wants to go up. I usually hit the cruise minus on the steering wheel and it stops it from going up to 80 and ignores it from then on.)

Sponsored

Steveel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Well I tried it, Speed limit assist does not change cruise control, onlly the warning. When it sees a sign I just adjusted on the steering wheel and it ignored the signs from the on. Not the best solution.
Sponsored