• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Cup holder light installation/media bin light/glove box light

SCTYDOG

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Escape Hybrid, 2015 CMax Hybrid, 2003 T-Bird
Occupation
Computer Forensic Examiner
I just called my local Ford dealer and asked about the cupholder (ML3Z-1513562-CB) I ordered a few weeks ago and he told me it had just come in. He checked it out to make sure it had the light ring and the connectors and it did so it looks like I got lucky. It only cost about $30 so there has to be a pricing error, but I'll take it. I also asked about the glove box light (ML3Z-14A411-C) and the media bin light (ML3Z-14A318-C) and he said the media bin light he could have the next day and the glove box light was coming off factory backorder on Friday and he could have it Monday. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
Can you provide your dealers info please?
Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Keep in mind that the dealers all get their parts from the same Ford warehouses. I ordered two of the complete cupholders a couple of months back - they were packed together - same part number - one had the light ring and one didn't, but they both had the lights and wiring !!! It is really hit or miss no matter which dealer you order from.

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
I ordered 2 for $50 shipped to me. I'm hoping at least 1 has the light ring. They were on back order, but shipped today. Fingers crossed at least 1 has the light ring and if both do, I'll be more than willing to sell the other to someone on here who needs it.

s.v.t.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Building..
Sasquatch had the parts delivered to me within two weeks of ordering. This was last month.

Also, does anyone have a video they can upload showing the sanding process to fit the light ring in a MY22?

Last edited:
OP
OP

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F350
I just called my local Ford dealer and asked about the cupholder (ML3Z-1513562-CB) I ordered a few weeks ago and he told me it had just come in. He checked it out to make sure it had the light ring and the connectors and it did so it looks like I got lucky. It only cost about $30 so there has to be a pricing error, but I'll take it. I also asked about the glove box light (ML3Z-14A411-C) and the media bin light (ML3Z-14A318-C) and he said the media bin light he could have the next day and the glove box light was coming off factory backorder on Friday and he could have it Monday. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
Congrats on getting the whole thing! im glad to see when people score a good deal !

Sponsored
OP
OP

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F350
Sasquatch had the parts delivered to me within two weeks of ordering. This was last month.

Also, does anyone have a video they can upload showing the sanding process to fit the light ring in a MY22?

I might be helping another member modify his, if I do ill video it.

Blue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Sport SuperCrew 5.0L
Yeah I got it from Chapman Ford of Columbia, PA. It was funny because when I told the parts guy what I was trying to do he knew all about the DIY way of adding the light ring. Apparently he belongs to a Facebook page of F150 owners where it has been discussed. He agreed that it was strange that others who have ordered the same part received one without the light ring since all of the parts come from Ford. I also am having him get me a price and part number for the blacked out Ford emblems for the grille and tailgate that are on the Tremors since I want to swap mine out. Maybe someone here already knows what the part numbers are but I will post them if anyone is interested.

Reactions: GDN

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Another data point: my cupholder just came in off backorder from OEMPartSource.com with light ring. $31 shipped.
Mine from OEM Ford Parts Online just showed up. Light rings are there.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Mine from OEM Ford Parts Online just showed up. Light rings are there.
Where did you source your bin and glove box lights from? From post 1, I assume these 2 parts still worked for the Lightning?
ML3Z-14A318-C Media bin light
ML3Z-14A411-C Glove box light

Thanks

Sponsored

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Where did you source your bin and glove box lights from? From post 1, I assume these 2 parts still worked for the Lightning?
ML3Z-14A318-C Media bin light
ML3Z-14A411-C Glove box light

Thanks
I would up ordering from raceway ford.
ML3Z-14A411-C Glove Box Lamp
$24.21

ML3Z-14A318-Wiring Assembly Interior Lamp$22.43

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
I ordered mine from Varsity Ford

Ford F-150 Lightning Cup holder light installation/media bin light/glove box light Screenshot_20220711-113257_Chrome

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Thank you both, each of those were a dollar to a couple of dollars more when I looked them up at those locations, not sure why. I had checked Tasca and ordered from there previously.

I have a cup holder but my sister has a '22 Superduty and figure once she sees this installed she will be wanting it too.

ML3Z-14A318-C Wiring Assembly Interior Lamp $22.37
ML3Z-14A411-C Glove Box Lamp $24.58
ML3Z-1513562-CB Cup Holder $20.26

OP
OP

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F350
Thank you both, each of those were a dollar to a couple of dollars more when I looked them up at those locations, not sure why. I had checked Tasca and ordered from there previously.

I have a cup holder but my sister has a '22 Superduty and figure once she sees this installed she will be wanting it too.

the cup holders are different but she can remove the lights and light ring from the F150 to put them in her super duty. also if she ends up ordering a harness I need to know thats what she did so the connection is right. she must have ambient lighting from the factory or she cant add the cup holders.

jredondox

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150

are these the parts needed for the lightning? Who has the harness?
Sponsored