• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Dealers not charging deposits

NAPenn78

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Silverado
We ordered my wife's Mach-e GT at the dealer. As of now, I plan on ordering my Lightning online so I can experience both avenues. So far, it seems like ordering online gives you better tracking capability vs. ordering through the dealer (i.e. the Mach-e doesn't show up in my owner.ford.com page, but the lightning does).
I agree. I have a bronco on order through dealership and it isn’t on my Ford.com account. I reserved a lightning online and it is there. Probably be 2 years before I see either….
Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I agree. I have a bronco on order through dealership and it isn’t on my Ford.com account. I reserved a lightning online and it is there. Probably be 2 years before I see either….
We are hoping to see the Mach-e sooner. We got a VIN and a build date from the dealer (Oct. 25). And now with the VIN and order number I can track it online. Yeah!