• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Digital Static?

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro ER
Occupation
Medicine
New 2023 Pro ER with 250 miles, turned back fleet unit
No updates pushed since purchase 1 week ago
Auto updates and schedule are on/set, WIFI connected to my home network

When I change from Drive to Reverse or vice versa I will have digital static on the display and audio system for about 1 second
Yesterday it did it on the audio system when I let off the accelerator and let the 1 pedal mode rapidly slow the vehicle.

Anybody else have this issue?
Sponsored

PreservedSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
Sort of. My SR Pro screen may, at times, briefly flash a green screen at the moment you describe. It usually happens if car-play is connecting at the same time. I suspect the infotainment system is woefully underwhelmed by the infotainment cpu. It has trouble performing more than a single task simultaneously.

OP
OP
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro ER
Occupation
Medicine
Really hoping its fixable with an update at some point. This type of stuff bothers me more than it probably should.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
New 2023 Pro ER with 250 miles, turned back fleet unit
No updates pushed since purchase 1 week ago
Auto updates and schedule are on/set, WIFI connected to my home network

When I change from Drive to Reverse or vice versa I will have digital static on the display and audio system for about 1 second
Yesterday it did it on the audio system when I let off the accelerator and let the 1 pedal mode rapidly slow the vehicle.

Anybody else have this issue?
Hey Lance, go ahead and send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer. I’ll look into this digital static concern. Thanks!
Sponsored