• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Email Subject: Your vehicle order has been updated

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
Can one of you veterans shed some light on what this could mean In the email I just received? I am traveling and don’t remember the password to my Ford account. I tried to reset it and somehow got my account locked. Ford robots are not that helpful and humans won’t be around until Monday.

some background; I have ordered the Pro but it has not been scheduled. I ordered online but dealer took off the scale before accepting the order. I am a bit too impatient to wait until Monday to find out what this email means. What is your best guess on what this update is? Just the scale being taken off? Something else is unavailable? The status has moved to scheduled? Any of you that have some understanding of the process, please give me your bust guess what this means.

I know it sounds pathetic typing this while on a vacation that is suppose to keep me off line. Then again, what is the point of being anonymous if I can’t be pathetic.

Any info in this regard is greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

digitall

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Ioniq
I'm not a verteran. but I got the same email yesterday. In my case I had changed my configuration (dealer made the updates to it on their end) about 10 days ago. Those updates didn't initially show up on the website but once I got this email and I logged into my account they were there. No news of production date or other changes

OP
OP
Maxx

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
I'm not a verteran. but I got the same email yesterday. In my case I had changed my configuration (dealer made the updates to it on their end) about 10 days ago. Those updates didn't initially show up on the website but once I got this email and I logged into my account they were there. No news of production date or other changes
Thanks. I have a feeling mine is the same.
Sponsored