• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Whiskey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid, 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid
Occupation
Retired Miner
I am planning to order the basic Pro model, if everything works as planned in a couple years upgrade to the Lariat with ER battery. Question is, should I go ahead and place another reservation in order to follow through with my plan?

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE, Explorer,C10
As a recovering Bronco forum member this wreaks of more of the same. My advise…
- Don’t become a habitual forum checker
- Delete/disregard ANY post referencing “my dealer said”, “I heard from a friend”, or “a reliable source stated”..,
- when this does go live and orders can be submitted with your dealer, get your order/pricing in writing and signed by you and the dealer!!!!

Hang in There!!!! Maybe the Lightning Media team will start sending us gifts like the Bronco Team did!
I look at my day 3 Bronco reservation like that smoking hot girl that I always wanted but ended up not. Would have been Great fun but deep down you know she will be ultra high maintenance financially and full off sag a few years down the road..

Asked my dealer how many otherr Lightnings they have reserved. Last December when I switched to a MachE I was their first, I was their allocation.. hoping for the same here.

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mastang Mach-E Grabber Blue First Edition
I am planning to order the basic Pro model, if everything works as planned in a couple years upgrade to the Lariat with ER battery. Question is, should I go ahead and place another reservation in order to follow through with my plan?
It all depends on how many hectobucks you want to tie up in this endeavor.

Whiskey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid, 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid
Occupation
Retired Miner
It all depends on how many hectobucks you want to tie up in this endeavor.
I was thinking more about timing. If I place a reservation now, will it in fact be Gen2 Lightning before I get to place an order then build the next EV truck I want?

Sponsored

Squatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Reef flip flops
Just got off the phone with "The Lightning Team" who said that the ordering opens up in December... not that they're right, but they said it in a way that they actually believe that'll happen.

*I'd like the first year, but won't torture myself again after the Bronco launch.

Essmith94

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 GMC Sierra Z71, 2018 BMW X5
Occupation
Defense Industry
I look at my day 3 Bronco reservation like that smoking hot girl that I always wanted but ended up not. Would have been Great fun but deep down you know she will be ultra high maintenance financially and full off sag a few years down the road..

Asked my dealer how many otherr Lightnings they have reserved. Last December when I switched to a MachE I was their first, I was their allocation.. hoping for the same here.
I had to pass on the “Hot Girl” but her friend was pretty hot as well (switched from a Wildtrak MOD Top to a Badlands Softie.

Ford F-150 Lightning F-150 Lightning Order Bank goes live in January - according to our Ford rep's email BD85C9A0-E276-444F-9291-D574B5FFBAEA

Luckily have something to keep me busy as I decide patiently on the Lightning!
Sponsored