• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

9onmy6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M2, Ducati MTS 1260, 2023 SR Lightning XLT
Occupation
Housemaker/Veteran
Thanks! I have decided to keep it. I have a few vehicles so I purchased the 8yr\48K with lamps warranty. Premium Care. Half of what dealer quoted when I took delivery (which declined).
Rcvd emails and now shows in app. Thx Maria @Granger Ford !
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
What Extended Warranty Should I Buy?

This is probably the most common question we receive on a daily basis. There is no one-size fits all solution to this, but I'm going to do my best to shed some light on this topic.

There are 2 main questions to consider regarding the purchase of an extended warranty. First, is how many miles do you drive a year? The average driver in the United States drives 13,500 miles annually. Do you drive more or less? Second, How long do you normally keep a vehicle? 8.4 Years is the national average for a new car purchased in the United States.

I would advise the average American new car driver to purchase an 8-year 100,000 mile or 9-year and 125,000 mile extended through Ford Protect. This would provide enough coverage to ensure they are protected from risk while driving the vehicle and contribute to a great re-sale value when they are done driving the vehicle and look to sell or trade it in without any outstanding issues.

What we’ve found Is the majority of our customers opt for a 7- or 8-year coverage and between 100,000-125,000 miles as their desired coverage as well. 50% of our customers opt for those terms and coverages.

Here is a sample of about 3,000 of our customers and what term and mileage they opted for when picking out a contract.

Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning Extended Warranty from Ford Protect at $50 Over Cost! 1686775033632

As always, you can find the best pricing on our website www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

Zach

lakeguy55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat, 2011 F-150, 98 Expedition
In looking at the coverage options and details, I see this under "Hi-Tech",
Instrument Cluster (Excluding Dash Pad)​
What is considered the "Dash Pad". Where would I check to make sure the 15" dash panel is covered as that would be the part I'd be most worried about both for cost and durability?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
We're a little over halfway through the year and we're happy to say we've save our customers over $2,000,000 from MSRP on Ford Protect Extended Warranty Plans! We have done the shopping for you and have the cheapest price online! If you find a cheaper price we'll be happy to price match!

Visit www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com for live quotes on your Ford or Lincoln Vehicle!

Thank you to everyone who has referred a friend or family member to us!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
In looking at the coverage options and details, I see this under "Hi-Tech",
Instrument Cluster (Excluding Dash Pad)​
What is considered the "Dash Pad". Where would I check to make sure the 15" dash panel is covered as that would be the part I'd be most worried about both for cost and durability?
Yes, the electronic component is a covered item.

Basis0439

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
I'm Canadian. Can I use my proxy (shipping) address in the USA for the purpose of buying this warranty?

Simsonic

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat
What Extended Warranty Should I Buy?

This is probably the most common question we receive on a daily basis. There is no one-size fits all solution to this, but I'm going to do my best to shed some light on this topic.

There are 2 main questions to consider regarding the purchase of an extended warranty. First, is how many miles do you drive a year? The average driver in the United States drives 13,500 miles annually. Do you drive more or less? Second, How long do you normally keep a vehicle? 8.4 Years is the national average for a new car purchased in the United States.

I would advise the average American new car driver to purchase an 8-year 100,000 mile or 9-year and 125,000 mile extended through Ford Protect. This would provide enough coverage to ensure they are protected from risk while driving the vehicle and contribute to a great re-sale value when they are done driving the vehicle and look to sell or trade it in without any outstanding issues.

What we’ve found Is the majority of our customers opt for a 7- or 8-year coverage and between 100,000-125,000 miles as their desired coverage as well. 50% of our customers opt for those terms and coverages.

Here is a sample of about 3,000 of our customers and what term and mileage they opted for when picking out a contract.

1686775033632.png

As always, you can find the best pricing on our website www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

Zach
I live in California, but go out to Chicago to my cousins for work every so often and partially live there? Can I use their address to buy the coverage online?

uccbcc

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Maverick Lariat
I saw a question about using rewards to purchase - but do we earn points purchasing the extended warranty? Thanks!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I'm Canadian. Can I use my proxy (shipping) address in the USA for the purpose of buying this warranty?
Please email our team at [email protected] and they can assist with the specifics of your situation. We'll need the vin to be able to assist.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I live in California, but go out to Chicago to my cousins for work every so often and partially live there? Can I use their address to buy the coverage online?
Sent you a PM.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
We are almost 1 month away from Ford performing their annual price increase on Extended Warranty products. Normally, we have prices released by now, but no word yet. I would anticipate a larger than normal increase this year given the impact inflation has had on the cost of repairs.

If you're on the fence I would encourage you to purchase now before the price increases take effect on www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com on October 1st!
Sponsored