• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Try again to setup PaaK
Thank you! My old PAAK was there and had to delete it, restart the process. Just to give you some info on why I logged out in the first place.

The Lightning was plugged in but the App wasn't showing a status ie. "Charging" "Plugged in not Charging" etc. So I decided to log out and that's when it everything disappeared.

Thanks again! Im back in action.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Mine is working after I set it up again.
I will give it a shot in the AM, been busy all day with other activities.

Ended up getting this fixed just now, deleted prior backup code, setup new PAAK with new back up code, works like before.

Last edited:

cwstnsko

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
About the same time everyone was having trouble this morning, I was taking delivery of my new 2023 Lariat ER, and it all set up smoothly and has been working great.
After reading this thread about '23s losing the features, I has a bit anxious as to what I would receive.

OP
OP
metroshot

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
About the same time everyone was having trouble this morning, I was taking delivery of my new 2023 Lariat ER, and it all set up smoothly and has been working great.
After reading this thread about '23s losing the features, I has a bit anxious as to what I would receive.
Yours is safe - the features being deleted starts in December production.

Sponsored

brewski

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L Platinum
Occupation
Yes
OP
OP
metroshot

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Networking Tech

mattskr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Platinum Iconic Silver
Where is this written?
Will this show up on sticker? Mine is being blended today and I will probably pass if it's missing this crucial feature. (I lose my keys constantly)

OP
OP
metroshot

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Networking Tech
Will this show up on sticker? Mine is being blended today and I will probably pass if it's missing this crucial feature. (I lose my keys constantly)
Keep refreshing your window sticker - when you see under options "RMVL.... -$...." then you know some feature has been deleted and credit posted to your window sticker.

I keep refreshing my window sticker every day on my incoming MME to see if they delete any features...
Ford F-150 Lightning PAAK being removed from Extended Range Lariat and Platinum Lightning production!? Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 6.34.47 AM

paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Miata, Mach-E First Edition, F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
Well looks like PAAK is being removed from current users also. I logged out of Ford Pass and now i don’t have PAAK. I have PAAK setup but it doesn’t work. Frustration once again.
You have to remove the phone from SYNC4, then re-ad.

Sponsored

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
I've got a Galaxy S22 Ultra and in my endeavors to narrow down my GPS issues I've factory reset the truck a million times and added PAAK back in.
The very last time I got a warning, with something saying my phone isn't 100% compatible, something i have not seen before.

I also noticed a very interesting issue that I will have to verify once more before I post anything about it, just to eliminate human error.

tidemacedo

First Name
Aristides
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Yeah, they are trying to screw them up. On my build (which was supposed to happen last week) shows that no onboard scale, smart hitch, security pack (which I assume is alarm and can push the insurance higher) and heated steering wheel. Also shows there is $840 dollars discount for it. I’m assuming if you want to buy them in the future they will cost much more then that. Maybe it’s a way they find to help dealers make more money on the lightning.
Ford F-150 Lightning PAAK being removed from Extended Range Lariat and Platinum Lightning production!? 2C2A25C6-8028-4D05-8EA1-01A32129AE6A

wgatkinson

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
Just heard on Long McArthur Ford (Tim Bartz) that new production builds for MY'23 Lightnings are removing the PAAK feature from all ER Lariats and Platinums!

WTH ?

Why is that being removed after being just re-introduced ??

Video time mark: 1:07:00

Tim talks about the new order guide effective December regarding parts shortages and removals.

About halfway on the live stream - Tim talked about '23 Lightning removal of:
  • On board scales
  • Smart Hitch
  • Active Park Assist 2.0
  • Heated Steering & side mirrors
  • Advanced Security pkg
  • Multi Contour seats w/ active motion (Plat)
  • PAAK (511A and Plat) - required option!
Tim did say that OTA update may restore the PAAK feature but it's not for certain.
I just took delivery of my 2023 Lariat Lightning 2 weeks ago, it has PAAK.

Gaalpwrd

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lightning #183/887, Lariat LR Antimatter
Occupation
Building stuff
I'm just annoyed at the fact that my Lariat ER will not have a heated steering wheel yes my '16 Taurus does, and that says nothing about the price I'm about to pay for a truck without a heated steering wheel.

OP
OP
metroshot

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Networking Tech
I'm just annoyed at the fact that my Lariat ER will not have a heated steering wheel yes my '16 Taurus does, and that says nothing about the price I'm about to pay for a truck without a heated steering wheel.
Your dealer will be able to install that feature once parts arrive.

Ford's view is to get people their trucks ASAP instead of waiting for parts and making people upset over the wait.
Sponsored