• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

asianman35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue Pro
I am considering the 8 year, 60,000 mile at $925 vs. 8 year, 100,000 mile at $1440. I just dont think I'll put that many miles on it. I drive to work about 20 miles roundtrip, and I don't see charging infrastructure getting good enough to take it on long trips in that 8 years.
Sponsored

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
I purchased the 10 year, 100K Premium care from Grainger with the lamp adder. Great experience. The plan showed up in FordPass in a couple days.

This is the first extended warranty I’ve ever purchased on anything. I hope to never have to use it!

keen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
How much was that? And what is a "lamp adder"?
All pricing is online Here.
The lamp adder covers failed lighting. Based on some
post on this forum, the head and taillights are super expensive. Some of the LED elements aren’t serviceable - you have to replace the entire assembly. Taillight assemblies are being stolen off of trucks because they are so valuable.

Alan168

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Platinum, Rapid Red Metallic
Occupation
Retired
Hey everyone, I am also looking to buy an extended warranty. I turned down the dealer's offer when I picked up my Lightning, but I want one as my past experience proves they are worth the money (OK, mostly with Toyotas, but once with a Ford vehicle.).

I checked Granger but it's not the same as what my dealer offered. I attached part of my dealer's warranty below. Note the name of the warranty: "PremiumCare EV". The Granger warranty does not say "EV" and it shows ICE components. I double checked that I selected a Ford Lightning, but it still showed an ICE warranty.
Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning Extended Warranty from Ford Protect at $50 Over Cost! EV Warranty
Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning Extended Warranty from Ford Protect at $50 Over Cost! EV Warranty

So ... my question is this: when you bought your warranties from Granger, did the paperwork show "EV"?

Sponsored

LUXMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO and XLT
Occupation
Pilot
Hey everyone, I am also looking to buy an extended warranty. I turned down the dealer's offer when I picked up my Lightning, but I want one as my past experience proves they are worth the money (OK, mostly with Toyotas, but once with a Ford vehicle.).

I checked Granger but it's not the same as what my dealer offered. I attached part of my dealer's warranty below. Note the name of the warranty: "PremiumCare EV". The Granger warranty does not say "EV" and it shows ICE components. I double checked that I selected a Ford Lightning, but it still showed an ICE warranty.
EV Warranty.jpg
EV Warranty.jpg

So ... my question is this: when you bought your warranties from Granger, did the paperwork show "EV"?
@Granger Ford Can you comment on this?

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Is this the best price they offer, or do I need to still email Granger my details?
I ordered online based on those online prices. I can’t say what will happen if you ask for a quote. I know a couple years ago, email quotes were the norm, but I wasn’t in the market back then.

LUXMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO and XLT
Occupation
Pilot
Deleted

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: GDN
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors

EV Warranty.jpg
EV Warranty.jpg

It is the same warranty, we were waiting on updated brochures. I believe we have those now.
@Granger Ford Can you comment on this?
Yes, thanks for the tag.
Is this the best price they offer, or do I need to still email Granger my details?
Our pricing via email and on our website is the same!

Sponsored

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

EV Warranty.jpg
EV Warranty.jpg

What paperwork? Mine shows in FordPass as “PremiumCARE EV.”

Alan168

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Platinum, Rapid Red Metallic
Occupation
Retired
I will check the Granger site for the updated brochures. That is the paperwork I was referring to earlier. My dealer handed me their brochure, which is what I showed in my original post.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Thank you to everyone who has submitted an order for the Lightning EV. Our pricing is up to date and accurate on our website at $50 over dealership cost. This equals an average savings of $1500!

ranger5ft21

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Does Granger offer a tireCare warranty online too?
Sponsored