• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Thank you to everyone who made a purchase in February or referred in friends/family! We had our busiest month yet saving customers over $500,000 from retail pricing in one month!

We couldn't do that without our great customers!

www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Good chance I'll be visiting your link soon. My tax return ought to cover it nicely. :D

Zaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER and 2023 Lightning XLT ER
Occupation
Rodeo clown
Bought Granger warranty mid February w points and card for balance, I have a receipt in my email but no other confirmation and it is not appearing in FordPass. Who do I contact to resolve this?

Sponsored

queuewho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Bought Granger warranty mid February w points and card for balance, I have a receipt in my email but no other confirmation and it is not appearing in FordPass. Who do I contact to resolve this?
Yeah that's not right, it showed up immediately for me. They emailed me right back when I asked why my points weren't showing as being used.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
please email [email protected] and we can help out!

If there is any discrepancy between your name on the contract and your name in Ford pass it won't show accurately.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
A quick shout out to all of our customers who have purchased or referred people to our team for an extended warranty. We wanted to bring the same thought process to warranty purchases as we do to car sales, a fast, transparent process that allows the customer to make an informed decision. We started advertsing online in February of last year with a soft launch, went full-speed in March, then added a website in June.

This has resonated well with you, our customers, and we finished in the top 1% of Ford Protect dealers nationwide in 2022! Without selling hardly any contracts to speak of in the first 2 months!

Our customers have been able to make a smart, informed decision to be prepared down the road with a factory-backed warranty at the smartest price!

Thank you!

Zach & Team

www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
My wife and I each bought a plan from Granger, for a 2022 Lightning and a 2023 Mach E. Easy, fast and very reasonably priced (best anywhere in fact).

Sponsored

regentscholar

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S '12, Model 3 '17, Ford '23 F-150 Pro
Sorry to derail this conversation a bit, but I only have California addresses, so cannot order PremiumCare EV from Granger as such a deal. What would be a reasonable cost for an 8 yr/60k mile PremiumCare EV extended warranty in California? My dealer wants to charge $1800 for that, and it doesn't sound like that great of a deal given Granger's offers...

GoodSam

First Name
Good
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17CRV, 22 Lightning XLT 312A SR iced blue silver
Occupation
occupying space
Also, Flood Ford extended warranty page says https://www.floodfordesp.com/
" We are sorry but due to California law, California Residents are not eligible for out of state service contracts. Please contact your local dealer. "
I wonder what law changed. I live in CA and was able to buy from Granger last November, 2022. Crazy, as the warranty is good for any Ford dealer across the nation, right? My FordPass app shows the extended warranty expiration date to 2030.

Maybe this explains what is going on:
https://extendedautowarranty.com/news/extended-car-warranties-california/
and this found in a search, but the website would not open:
"
Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning Extended Warranty from Ford Protect at $50 Over Cost! www.cartalk.com
https://www.cartalk.com › extended-warranties › understanding-extended-warranty-laws-state-by-state-guide
Understanding Extended Warranty Laws: A State-By-State Guide
Apr 13, 2023Anyone who is not a licensed dealer who sells extended warranties in California is committing a felony. California also requires extended warranty administrators to have their own Vehicle Service Contract Provider license, which costs nearly $5,000 to get, and $847 to renew."

Last edited:
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I wanted to take a quick moment for thanking all of you who have purchased or referred someone to our website www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com . We have had our website up and running for a little under a year and we're happy to say we've been able to save our Ford customers over $5 Million from MSRP Pricing on a Ford Protect Extended Warranty!

We couldn't have done this without the enthusiastic support from all of you!

Thanks!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
We can cover your vehicle up to 41,000 miles or 41 months!

There are price bumps at
12/months and 12,000 miles
36/months and 36,000 miles

Not to mention periodic price increases, which have been higher lately because of inflation.

Now is the least expensive time to get a contract for your Ford!

Yes, You should have 40,000+ Miles on your Lightning by now! ;)

9onmy6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M2, Ducati MTS 1260, 2023 SR Lightning XLT
Occupation
Housemaker/Veteran
We can cover your vehicle up to 41,000 miles or 41 months!

There are price bumps at
12/months and 12,000 miles
36/months and 36,000 miles

Not to mention periodic price increases, which have been higher lately because of inflation.

Now is the least expensive time to get a contract for your Ford!

Yes, You should have 40,000+ Miles on your Lightning by now! ;)
Thanks! I have decided to keep it. I have a few vehicles so I purchased the 8yr\48K with lamps warranty. Premium Care. Half of what dealer quoted when I took delivery (which declined).
Sponsored