• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F150 Lightning FORscan thread

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
Could you verify that your 724-02-01 line is correct? I pulled up the spreadsheet and that isn't an option. One option is xxxx-x*xx and the other is xxxx-xx**. Thank you!
If you figured that out, please post it. Thanks.
Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER

slaftos

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER Antimatter Blue
does anyone have pids for monitoring lightning motor temps, HV batt temps, HV charge/discharge rates?

Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Would be great if you guys can also figure out zone lighting.
I recently looked at a Order guide/equipment chart. Zone Lighting may only be a MY23 thing (on Pro).

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
So you think 23 Pro might have some additional hardware to make it work?
🤷‍♂️

Just a hypothesis based on the most recent order guide.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Will do, @Blochead21 and I are trying to figure it out. I got the menu to show up but the wipers stay on with no water.
I’m still waiting on the sensor. I did see rain sensor in each of those modules when you look in the menu based section (not as built) not sure if that will help you

Blochead21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 22 XLT 311pkg
Mine was 724-02-01 xxxx-xC4x- —
I got my sensor and changed the value to the above. Haven’t been able to test with rain or water.

Sponsored

Priccijr

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Iced Blue
I got my sensor and changed the value to the above. Haven’t been able to test with rain or water.
I will double check mine tomorrow. We had a light rain here last week and the wipers worked. It hasn’t rain since the stalk is still on the single rain drop with no wiping.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
My rain sensor works with the values as posted here.

A word of caution to those using Forscan with our trucks. Reset each module after you make a change to it. My rain sensor wasn't working and I couldn't figure out why. I had to pull my 12v last night to remedy FordPass issues and today my sensor worked with no issues. I realized cycling the ignition (as recommended by Forscan) isn't enough. There is a reset function for each module in Forscan that you can click after you have written the new values.

Priccijr

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Iced Blue

A word of caution to those using Forscan with our trucks. Reset each module after you make a change to it. My rain sensor wasn't working and I couldn't figure out why. I had to pull my 12v last night to remedy FordPass issues and today my sensor worked with no issues. I realized cycling the ignition (as recommended by Forscan) isn't enough. There is a reset function for each module in Forscan that you can click after you have written the new values.
Sorry you had such troubles BENNY.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

did you use xC4x? My sensor arrived today, going to try after work.