• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford all-weather mats fitment?

merek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER [6/20]
I picked up the Ford all-weather mats from the dealer today, and it seems like the passenger side does not fit. Did anyone have this same issue? Did I get the wrong part? It seems like it has a piece that would be for the typical hump near the center console.
Sponsored

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
You should probably post a picture. I have the option called "LINER-TRAY STYLE-W/CARPET MAT" so not sure if that is the same thing. Its carpeted mats with a separate rubber liner that can go on top. Here is what my passenger one looks like:

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford all-weather mats fitment? mat2

Oneand0

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Badlands & F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Digital Investigator
I hate to say this. But, when I first got mine, I was trying to get them to fit the wrong way and thought I got the wrongs ones. So, just remember the F-150 does not go up and down when sitting in the vehicle like I thought. It says F-150 when you are stepping into the vehicle from the side as your looking in the vehicle before getting inside.

I felt pretty stupid when my dad put them in before I returned them to the store.

ziptbm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME GT & '22 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
You should probably post a picture. I have the option called "LINER-TRAY STYLE-W/CARPET MAT" so not sure if that is the same thing. Its carpeted mats with a separate rubber liner that can go on top. Here is what my passenger one looks like:

mat2.jpg
Just curious, do you have both mats in your vehicle at the same time?

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Just curious, do you have both mats in your vehicle at the same time?
I only use the liner on the driver side and yes, I have the carpet mat below it. Not sure if that's how it supposed to work though?? The passenger locations just have the carpet mat, no liner. Those seats get very little action and I like the look better. (I didn't order the truck so I got what it had, not what I wanted.)

Sponsored

ziptbm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME GT & '22 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
I only use the liner on the driver side and yes, I have the carpet mat below it. Not sure if that's how it supposed to work though?? The passenger locations just have the carpet mat, no liner. Those seats get very little action and I like the look better. (I didn't order the truck so I got what it had, not what I wanted.)
I hear you - I didn't order mine either, but I am super confused why there's an order option that calls out both. I would have expected carpet to be the standard and the trays to be the optional upgrade like I had on my Mach-E.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
The original carpeted mats are supposed to be removed before installing the all-weather ones.

T i h o r

First Name
Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Self Employed
Just so that nobody gets thrown off -- this did fit, just was putting them in wrong. I was stupid.
Don't beat yourself up about it too much, we've all been there.

I used to press the button on the door handle to lock the car and it would never work. Like legit press it soo hard, and the damn thing would NEVER lock! Then I found out it was a touch sensitive button and required 0 force.

LMcqueen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
Anyone know the part number for the all-weather mats. I’m wanting to use my Ford Pass points to buy them and I can’t get any dealers to agree on the right part number. Called 3 dealers got 2 different answers and a “I can’t figure it out either” as answers. I have a ‘23 Lariat without under seat storage.

Last edited:

Sponsored

TheBigBezo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Anyone know the part number for the all-weather mats. I’m wanting to use my Ford Pass points to buy them and I can get any dealers to agree on the right part number. Called 3 dealers got 2 different answers and a “I can’t figure it out either” as answers. I have a ‘23 Lariat without under seat storage.
I had the same problem but was lazy and rolled with ICE F-150 mats. The driver side clips don't line up perfectly, so I clipped one in to prevent sliding and called it a day. They look nice, definitely keep all the dust and stuff from getting stuck in the carpet.

LMcqueen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
According to Ford accessories, who checked with their technical folks, these are the floor mats for the lightening without the underseat storage. Part # ML3Z1613300AA

Technoman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 JK//2006 1T Silverado/1970 CJ/2023 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
Just put those mats in my XLT today...Carpeted no underseat storage.Perfect fit
Sponsored