• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FORD EMAIL: 05/15 Production delayed due to supply chain | But also Built? Window sticker no longer available

BEVolution

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y adding Lightning
Ford F-150 Lightning FORD EMAIL: 05/15 Production delayed due to supply chain | But also Built? Window sticker no longer available IMG_5255

Window sticker no longer available but shows built too? Built but awaiting final parts?
Ford F-150 Lightning FORD EMAIL: 05/15 Production delayed due to supply chain | But also Built? Window sticker no longer available IMG_5256

Any ideas?
Sponsored

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Mine is build week 5/1, in production 5/5 and no update since. Ford customer service says it should be delivered this weekend. Salesperson says they don't have any additional information 🙄

OP
OP
BEVolution

BEVolution

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y adding Lightning
Depending on where you look, you get different info?
Ford F-150 Lightning FORD EMAIL: 05/15 Production delayed due to supply chain | But also Built? Window sticker no longer available IMG_5268

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
I would presume the Built status is correct and the email you received is wrong. Have all of your modules popped on your truck?

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Mine is build week 5/1, in production 5/5 and no update since. Ford customer service says it should be delivered this weekend. Salesperson says they don't have any additional information 🙄
I wouldn't count on Ford customer service having any idea what is going on with your vehicle. Every time I called them while I was trying to get information while mine was built but not shipped I could call three times in a row and get three different answers some even saying that my truck was waiting for parts.

Sponsored

USFFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning F-150 (some day)

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
IMG_5255.jpeg

Window sticker no longer available but shows built too? Built but awaiting final parts?
IMG_5256.jpeg

Any ideas?
The embedded link to your window sticker often fails on the production date/status database.

Try this direct link to the sticker database, it will error out, then paste in your VIN to the right of the equal sign in the URL.

Sticker

Bills R Electric

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat
I wonder when Ford will, if ever, offer the PRO with the extended battery.

I think a lot of non-commercial business would be happy to buy a PRO model, but want the bigger range.

IMO If Ford is going to ramp to 150,000 units per year by December, they will need units to sell that don't cost $85,000.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
I wonder when Ford will, if ever, offer the PRO with the extended battery.

I think a lot of non-commercial business would be happy to buy a PRO model, but want the bigger range.

IMO If Ford is going to ramp to 150,000 units per year by December, they will need units to sell that don't cost $85,000.
Time will tell. It sounds like Ford isn't so keen to throw more battery into vehicles where it isn't needed. The lfp battery for the sr pack should improve charging times above 80% and also allow for day to day charging of 100%.
However I understand the need for more towing range in a vehicle that isn't $80k+

Unless sales just really grind to a halt, I don't see to much changing before the lower priced Silverados come out and by that time Ford will be gearing up for the second gen model.
Sponsored