• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford November incentives?

Sneakypetie78

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 limited
Occupation
General Contractor
Does anyone have any idea what's new for any November incentives? I've postponed my purchase until today with the hopes of deeper discounts.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sneakypetie78

Sneakypetie78

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 limited
Occupation
General Contractor
Current incencetives is due to Jan 2024. Why are you expecting they will bring something else?

Screenshot_20231022_225520_Chrome.jpg
Hoping more than expecting... that's all. New incentives drop at the first of the month. To spur higher sales numbers and move product before the end of the year is why i thought Ford might. Nobody knew the 7500 was coming... why not wait a few more days in case?

clayjk

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lighting Lariat ER (on order)
Wishing and dreaming they roll out some cheap financing options right before year end on top of the $7500 cash. Highly doubt they will but guessing if they had that, it would empty the lots out before MY’24s start getting delivered.

Sponsored

ddimit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla model S 2023 F150 Lightning Lairat
Occupation
Manager
FMC incentives are usually quarterly, not monthly; if Sales are slow, there might be something in December to drive year-end sales. it's an interesting market. My original dealer order came in and sold ( I declined to accept) in under a week but they have XLTS sitting on the lot. ( Mine was a Lariat) priced to take advantage of the tax credit

speedy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline, Toyota Highlander, Mazda miata
Doesn’t seem unreasonable to expect more off each month that passes. You can now order a ‘24 Flash for a similar price to the ‘23 XLT ER, at least here in Canada. We don’t even get cash back or low financing rates, and there are lots of XLT ER’s lined up at dealers not moving. Can’t speak to US demand, but I’m not making a move on a ‘23 unless I see some major discounting. Like $10k+ off kind of discounting. Maybe that won’t happen but that’s what it would take me to bite.

Grease Lightning

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
Doesn’t seem unreasonable to expect more off each month that passes. You can now order a ‘24 Flash for a similar price to the ‘23 XLT ER, at least here in Canada. We don’t even get cash back or low financing rates, and there are lots of XLT ER’s lined up at dealers not moving. Can’t speak to US demand, but I’m not making a move on a ‘23 unless I see some major discounting. Like $10k+ off kind of discounting. Maybe that won’t happen but that’s what it would take me to bite.
It’s always great to hope and dream and then always be disappointed. Good luck waiting for an awesome deal on the XLT that will likely never come.

doolin64

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost & 2019 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
Real estate
I would just like to see to some attractive financing rates with the 7500. Oh well

OP
OP
Sneakypetie78

Sneakypetie78

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 limited
Occupation
General Contractor
I was curious and hoped, but no more incentives today. I was happy with where I was, and purchased my Lariat ER today. My May order has been sitting on the lot for nearly 3 weeks waiting for me to come and get it. Nearly 16k less than I was planning to pay in May. I'm tickled. She's a beaut!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sneakypetie78

Sneakypetie78

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 limited
Occupation
General Contractor
It’s always great to hope and dream and then always be disappointed. Good luck waiting for an awesome deal on the XLT that will likely never come.
I hoped, but wasn't disappointed a bit. Got what I came for at the price I knew. Nothing more, nothing less. However 16k less than I planned on paying when I ordered in May.... HUGE win for me there.

speedy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline, Toyota Highlander, Mazda miata
I hoped, but wasn't disappointed a bit. Got what I came for at the price I knew. Nothing more, nothing less. However 16k less than I planned on paying when I ordered in May.... HUGE win for me there.
Congrats on your new truck!

chl

First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 FORD RANGER, 2023 F-150 LIGHTNING
Still quite a few new 2023 XLTs for sale around here (Baltimore-DC metro area), the further away the lower the price. I plan to wait to buy until after Jan 1, 2024, so I can 1) collect the $7500 tax credit per IRS at purchase and 2) not have it reduced due to the vagaries of my tax return (I didn't get the full credit in 2011 tax year when I bought my 2012 Nissan Leaf).

BTW, the IRS opened the deal portal for them to sign up - let 'em know: https://www.forbes.com/sites/rinato...tax-credits-at-point-of-sale/?sh=43bb9b01809d
Sponsored